• QIS Lead for non-conformance management application projects and troubleshooting for North American sites
• Lead existing quality applications and users, including CASQ-IT, SharePoint, Microsoft Access, Microsoft 365
• Lead the timely completion of projects impacting the site quality department (QMS, Program, Production and Special Process quality teams)
• Define in collaboration with IT the roadmap and priorities associated resources and skills needed for implementation
• Lead work packages in long-term quality for paperless traveller project
• Work with functional users to define requirements for system automation
• Develop and implement user acceptance test (UAT) plans
• Interface between quality and IT departments for troubleshooting, software development and improvement projects
• Ensure adherence to service level agreement (SLA) requirements for QIS request and incidents
• Identify and implement improvements within the quality processes (including those not software related)
• Proven experience leading a project team with proven leadership and coaching skills
• Experience in analytical, creative problem solving and change management
• Proven customer service skills
• Experience with data analytics, PowerBI, Oracle/SQL queries is desired
• Knowledge of SAP, ShopView, MES/MEDS is an asset
• Hands-on experience with developing training documentation and operational procedures
• Must be a highly motivated, self-starter who works with minimal supervision and believes in the qualities of accuracy, efficiency, effectiveness and timeliness
• Ability to convince, influence, negotiate, support and ultimately gain consensus across different working groups
• Ability to work autonomously and in teams in a cross functional environment at all levels of the organization
• Risk analysis / mitigation skills
Education &/or Certifications:
• University degree or College diploma in Business Management, Computer Studies
• At least 5 years equivalent experience is preferred
• Business analysis experience in a manufacturing environment
• Experience in CASQ-IT, SharePoint, Microsoft Access, Microsoft 365 required
• Knowledge of SAP, ShopView, and MES/MEDS is an asset
What's my next step?
Feeling hesitant to apply because you do not meet all of the job requirements? Don't be! Safran Landing Systems is committed to creating an inclusive, diverse and equitable team and encourages all applicants to apply.
We want to hear from you, apply today!
All applicants must meet the following requirements: Minimum age of 18 years. Must pass the Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances and applicable contractual obligations.
Diversity, Inclusion and Accommodations
We welcome applications from individuals regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. SafranLS is committed to a positive, supportive, and inclusive environment with continual learning opportunities and a focus on well-being in the workplace. SafranLS offers accommodations for people with disabilities in all aspects of the hiring process and will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS in advance.
Locate your future workplace
574, Monarch Avenue L1S 4S4