Program Analyst to support Boeing Programs. Reporting to the Sales Administration Manager, the successful individual will work with the Program/Sales team and be responsible for assigned tasks on Boeing platforms.
• Manage PO's in Boeing Portal, ensuring contract reviews are completed and
• Reconcile and consolidate OTD across all programs. Understand the level of
arrears and reasons for late deliveries. Where/when appropriate, negotiate
customer alleviation of late deliveries.
• In close coordination with customer SMEs, collect and consolidate program
demand data taking into account changes to customer firing order, control
stations, model mix and airplane options. Analyze this data so that contractual
and/or practical irregularities are identified to appropriate decision makers.
• Perform program demand analysis in order to facilitate program demand
forecasting within the 5 year MTP.
• For customer retrofits/returns, analyze customer needs, line moves and internal
requirements in order to recommend solutions. Follow up with internal functions
in order to ensure deliverables are met. Ensure all internal and supplier costs are
captured and asserted back to the customer.
• Check conformity to Contract, collaborate with IPT and manage RC/NRC
Purchase Orders (OE and FAL Spare Orders). Acknowledge, accept or reject
based on contractual terms and conditions, pricing and lead-time.
• Create and maintain PO review sheets for every PO/revision received in line with
• Create and maintain SAP Sales Orders and Purchase Order in multiple SAP
warehouse locations (multiple sites).
• Partner Managed Inventory (PMI) - Analyze the production need for PMI based
on MPS, aircraft derivative, and installation location. Ensure customer is placing
POs with PMI suppliers in line with the true production need. Load demand needs
into customer portal. Lead quarterly audits of PMI inventory held at all Safran LS
sites. Manage and follow-up on NCR work flow with internal and external stake
holders to ensure non-conforming parts are processed in a timely manner.
Perform invoicing for all program deliverables, incl. RC/NRC items and Intersite
debits/credits as required.
• Receivables - Ensure receipt of all products shipped in customer system. Ensure
on a monthly basis, all invoices are cleared for payment. Work with multiple
service centers to ensure past due invoices are being managed. Elevate any
unresolved issues to Sales/Commercial Manager.
• Provide monthly sales actuals and 3 month rolling forecast to Sales Manager.
• Complete and provide monthly invoicing and credit note KPI to Sales Manager
for distribution to Sr. Leadership/Executive.
• Support all audits for Sales data and Internal Controls.
• SAP contract creation and management - perform pricing updates, part set-up at
various sites, changes to general notes.
• Ensure SAP pricing is kept up to date.
• Maintain a detailed delivery matrix for each program.
• Produce monthly sales reports and explain deltas of actual data vs forecasted
• Gather cost and lead time data to support responses to RFQs.
• Daily communication and coordination with Customer on multiple subjects
including but not limited to delivery status, production line returns, invoicing,
• Support Program Managers on multiple subjects as required.
• Support Sales Manager with various other projects/duties as required
• Diploma or degree in Business Administration or a related field
• 3 + years of experience in a manufacturing or high tech environment
• Solid leadership skills
• Strong influencing and relationship building skills
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Outstanding teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload, and co-ordinate several priorities at
• Good understanding of Operations and Finance
• Strong problem-solving and decision making skills
• Extensive knowledge in Microsoft applications
• Good financial acumen
• Program and Project Management experience
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• SAP experience in a Sales Environment is required
• Ability to handle several aggressive deadlines at once
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 20 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft.
- © Safran