Product Support Manager (PSM) Programs, reporting to the VP Customer Services. The selected candidate will have the responsibility for working within the IPT, managing the aftermarket spares provisioning, commercial and technical requirements.
• Manage the aftermarket sales support with the OEM
• Forecast Spares Sales
• Manage Product Reviews with Logistics
• Support Program Reviews
• Assist the Commercial and Logistics Team with the provisioning of all Spares ranging from Line Replacement Units (LRU's) to the smallest detail part for detailed inspections and restorations
• Achieve service level objectives while optimizing inventory levels
• Intervene at whatever level necessary to satisfy AOG demands
• Interface with SafranLS Customer Support Directors/Managers (CSD/CSM) regarding the solution of Airline and MRO concerns
• Co-ordinate with Technical Publications through the Technical Publications Controller
• Co-ordinate the Technical Support through the Technical Support Team Leader
• Help with the resolution of In-Service Technical Events
• Support the Final Assembly Line (FAL) teams
• Assist with Retrofit Planning
• Interface with Functional Managers and Program Directors for yearly budget identification and validation
• Identification of retrofit activities and coordination of activities required with Retrofit coordinator
• Produce and present program updates and MOPS at monthly departmental review meetings
• Manage tasks within the team in a manner that supports a “Global Harmonized Policy”
Competent in delivering training and conducting PDR objective setting and monitoring with team
• Present at Operator Advisories/Conferences
• Organizational awareness
• Working effectively with others
• Performance Improvement
• Leadership Planning/Organizing
• University degree, College Diploma or 5 years' experience in a commercial and logistics environment
• A thorough knowledge of shop floor capabilities and supply chain process
• Project Management
• Basic Knowledge of landing gear & systems
• Computer literate, excellent communication skills and the confidence to present the company at senior meetings are also essential.
Feeling hesitant because you don't meet all of the job requirements? Don't be! Safran Landing Systems (SafranLS) is committed to creating an inclusive, diverse and equitable team and encourages all applicants to apply. If you love a challenge and want to work in an exciting, high-tech environment, we want to hear from you.
We see diversity as a means to leverage creativity, collective performance and innovation. We welcome applications from individuals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. SafranLS is committed to a positive, supportive, and inclusive environment with continual learning opportunities and a focus on well-being in the workplace.
SafranLS offers accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process and will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS in advance.
At SafranLS, a passion for Aerospace can mean a limitless career, land your next position with us!
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
The above statements reflect the general items considered necessary to describe principal functions of the position and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position. Other duties may be assigned as per management instruction. All applicants must meet the following requirements:Minimum age of 18 years. Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances and applicable contractual obligations.Safran Landing Systems Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. SafranLS TOR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Accessibility and Accommodation Policy. SafranLS TOR will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS TOR in advance.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 20 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft.
- © Safran