Reporting to the NA PMO Manager, the primary function of this role is to facilitate and support NA Program Projects and Special Assignments as assigned by the NA PMO Manager using SafranLS Program Management best practices, tools and processes. Additionally, contribute to the continuous improvement of SafranLS Program Management best practices and support day-to-day NA PMO activities as assigned.
Provide PMO support to NA Program Managers as agreed to between requesting NA Program Manager/Director and NA PMO Manager.
Ensure compliance with program and project management processes / tools / methods identifying any improvements.
Organize and support delivery of key program milestones leading to completion of PROMPT tollgates such as PDR's, CDR's, SDRLs, MER and P audit deliverables.
Work with NA Program Managers to identify, coordinate and support Program Risks and Notable Events per SafranLS standard Risk Management Process.
Collect and organize data used as input into various program management reports.
Collect, analyze and recommend decision options based on specified KPI's.
Prepare program management reports / presentations in accordance to master schedule.
Support NA Programs Assessments/Audits (i.e. Boeing Production Readiness Assessments, etc.)
Assist with NA Programs procedure updates.
Monitor and update PDM matrices for NA Programs.
With respective Program Manager, track and report Work Transfers as per customer requirements.
Ensure compliance to the Boeing Systems and Process Training Plan, including Boeing 787 Training process.
Back up to Configuration and Process Analyst for Commercial and Military Programs
As required, provide support to the NA Programs Customer documents management process.
• Excellent working knowledge on all Microsoft Office applications
• Knowledge of program management practices
• SAP experience is an asset
• Internal: Superior verbal and written communication skills (including working effectively with others and consistent with the company's values), as well as excellent presentation abilities.
• External: Ability to work effectively with customers.
Skills and Core Competencies:
• Project Management experience
• Detail oriented self-starter with ability to work independently
• Proven team player with excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
• Leadership skills; strong influencing and relationship-building skills to drive actions to closure
• Flexibility; ability to change focus quickly and adapt to quickly changing priorities
• Time Management skills; ability to organize and prioritize workload and to coordinate several projects at one time with aggressive deadlines
• Confidence to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
• Operate with a high degree of confidentiality, professionalism, creativity and integrity.
• PMP designation an asset
Feeling hesitant because you don't meet all of the job requirements? Don't be! Safran Landing Systems (SafranLS) is committed to creating an inclusive, diverse and equitable team and encourages all applicants to apply. If you love a challenge and want to work in an exciting, high-tech environment, we want to hear from you.
We see diversity as a means to leverage creativity, collective performance and innovation. We welcome applications from individuals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. SafranLS is committed to a positive, supportive, and inclusive environment with continual learning opportunities and a focus on well-being in the workplace.
SafranLS offers accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process and will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS in advance.
At SafranLS, a passion for Aerospace can mean a limitless career, land your next position with us!
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
The above statements reflect the general items considered necessary to describe principal functions of the position and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position. Other duties may be assigned as per management instruction. All applicants must meet the following requirements:Minimum age of 18 years. Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances and applicable contractual obligations.Safran Landing Systems Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. SafranLS TOR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Accessibility and Accommodation Policy. SafranLS TOR will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS TOR in advance.
Specificity of the job
Locate your future workplace
574 Monarch Avenue Ajax L1S 2G8