Reporting to the Regional CIO – North America, the IS Coordinator will be responsible for administrative tasks within the IT / IS departments. The scope of work may include support of the IS activities at other sites in North America.
• Providing support to the Regional CIO – North America, Global CIO Office, department directors and managers with responsibility for a broad range of activities that will require consummate skills in multi-tasking and prioritizing
• Perform general administrative duties for the Regional CIO and the department including: preparation of expense reports, spreadsheets and presentation packages, maintaining department organizational charts, ordering office supplies, generate charts and graphs, coordinate travel arrangements, coordinating logistics for workshops, file/archive, arrange meetings (scheduling, MS Teams setup, room bookings etc.), complete visitor access and compliance requirements, track team whereabouts and attendance
• Collect information to help build departmental budgets and create budget progress reports
• Obtain Quotations for IT equipment/software and supply to the requestors
• Complete purchasing requisition processing in SAP
• Perform preliminary invoice review and issue resolution
• Perform receipt of goods in SAP
• Perform administrative activities to support IS process management such as collection of data from all the sites in North America, dissemination of information as required, consolidation of information for risk register update / review
• Maintenance of Internal control schedule and documentation based on the feedback from IS management
• Typing new procedures or updating existing procedures based on feedback received from the contributors
• Internal/external correspondence coordination
• Providing support to Regional CIO particularly while away on business monitoring email/ phone and responding appropriately to inquiries
• Responsible for collection and dissemination of weekly highlights
• Support special projects as determined by the Regional CIO
• A college diploma or equivalent coupled with 2+ years of administrative experience
• Proficient computer skills particularly MS Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Yammer, One Drive, SharePoint, Outlook, and knowledge of Visio (graphic software).
• SAP (or equivalent ERP) and Travel Booking Tool (Concur) experience is a definite asset
• Good problem solving and organizational capabilities with attention to detail
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to work in a high-paced environment completing multiple tasks with tight deadlines and minimal supervision
• Good communication (both oral and written) skills, maturity, discretion and diplomacy
• Bilingual (French/English) highly desirable
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 20 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft.
- © Safran