Within the methods and tools team and with close interaction with Toronto site engineering management, you will be in charge of the development, validation and sustaining of design tools. You will contribute to PLM 4.0 project regarding replacement of Smarteam.
Primary duties include:
• Specify, develop and validate tools of design and definition data management,
• Deploy these tools in design offices in North American sites,
• Support and contribute to improve the processes and methods necessary for the implementation of these tools,
• Support design offices teams and ensure proper implementation of tools,
• Take into account user feedback to improve these tools,
• Ensure the production and update of the documentation (standards and guides) supporting design tools.
• Lead project of development with external companies
• Lead on delivery of workpackages for PLM 4.0 project regarding replacement of Smarteam
• Manage various Engineering software licenses, including renewal, monitoring and optimization
• Application troubleshooting and helping users maintain productivity
• Advanced knowledge of CATIA and SMARTEAM software is mandatory.
• VB programming skills.
• Experience in the development of design tools and support to engineering offices.
• Experience in an aeronautical design office is an advantage.
• Rigor, autonomy, user support orientation and teamwork.
• Ability to responsively support the Engineering team under pressure
• Ability to efficiently organize software licenses renewals
• Good team player attitude and be part of an international team.
• Interactions with design offices in France, UK, Canada, Mexico and India
Feeling hesitant because you don't meet all of the job requirements? Don't be! Safran Landing Systems (SafranLS) is committed to creating an inclusive, diverse and equitable team and encourages all applicants to apply. If you love a challenge and want to work in an exciting, high-tech environment, we want to hear from you.
We see diversity as a means to leverage creativity, collective performance and innovation. We welcome applications from individuals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. SafranLS is committed to a positive, supportive, and inclusive environment with continual learning opportunities and a focus on well-being in the workplace.
SafranLS offers accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process and will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS in advance.
At SafranLS, a passion for Aerospace can mean a limitless career, land your next position with us!
While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
The above statements reflect the general items considered necessary to describe principal functions of the position and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position. Other duties may be assigned as per management instruction. All applicants must meet the following requirements:Minimum age of 18 years. Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances and applicable contractual obligations.Safran Landing Systems Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. SafranLS TOR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Accessibility and Accommodation Policy. SafranLS TOR will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS TOR in advance.
Locate your future workplace
574, Monarch Avenue L1S 4S4