Number of openings: 2
Schedule: Monday to Thursday from 5:30 AM to 3:00 PM
Schedule: Monday to Thursday from 3:30 PM to 1:00 AM
The quality inspector Inspects on materials, and products used in the construction of aircraft interiors to ensure conformance with the company's quality standards. This job reports to the Quality Inspection Supervisor or Quality Assurance Manager.
Summary of tasks:
- Inspection of cabinets during in-process & at final stage
- All paperwork associated - approval of MO, identification, rejection (NCR)
Squawk and delivery documentation creation
- M3 Functions, Microsoft applications
- Blue print (drawing) reading
- Inspection of dimensions, bonded structure, First Article Inspection and
- Inspection of veneer and finish products
- 2-3 Years in the aerospace industry
- 1 year within Safran and working closely with Production
- 6 Months-1 year in quality assurance / control
- Languages : Ability to communicate in French and English
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Cabin is a world leader in fully integrated cabin interiors, catering systems and cargo equipment.
- © Safran