Working surveying and repairing slides and safety equipment, to deliver products fulfilling the technical specifications and to meet the required output set by the plan.
Follow all Health & Safety rules and guidelines
• Ensure full awareness and understanding of the risks involved in the operations undertaken
• Ensure the use of appropriate PPE at all times
• Take action to ensure your and your colleagues' safety at all times
• Raise ideas for improvement and areas of concern
• Report all accidents and near misses and participate fully in any investigations
To maintain workshop daily output.
• Ensure that the daily workload is achieved to hit SPT target
• Ensure that Issues are communicated and escalated when required to reduce the impact
To maintain the workshop
• Ensure that the daily routine requirements take place and maintain the workshop 6s activities
Ideally The Ideal candidate Will have experience in Slide Survey or packing alternatively a candidate with a proven engineering background as training will be provided.
*Please note that candidates must have an existing right to work in the UK. We are not currently able to provide UK visa sponsorship for this role*
Specificity of the job
The candidate may be required to travel aboard for training purposes.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Aerosystems is a world leader in evacuation slides and oxygen systems. It is also a major supplier of safety systems, as well as fluid systems for airplanes and helicopters.
- © Safran