Applies standard principles of cost accounting to provide detailed project-cost analysis and reports for internal customers and prepares and processes project invoices for Greenpoint Technologies, Inc. and its affiliates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with operations groups to run reports, update, analyze and maintain project forecasts and budgets.
• Will coordinate and lead monthly meeting that evaluates project financial performance for local and out of state companies.
• Acts as primary focal for project costing and evaluation inquiries.
• Prepares all project and intercompany invoices as directed by management.
• Monitors the status of all customer billings, and prepares periodic reports such as accounts receivable aging cash expectations.
• Works with Sales and Program Management groups to reconcile project billings, invoicing, and payment for multiple companies.
• Maintains historical record of all project billing activities.
• Compile and pay sales and use tax for multiple companies on a monthly basis.
• Complete monthly account reconciliations.
• Other duties may be assigned:
o Plans, collects, and analyzes financial and production data to determine costs of project activity, such as raw material purchases, expenses, inventory, and labor.
o Documents cost data obtained and records results.
o Identifies changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, or services provided, that effect cost behavior.
o Maintains cumulative project profiles of all costs incurred and contract activity.
o Maintains employee cost rates and verifies costing to programs is occurring correctly.
o Prepares periodic reports comparing projected costs to actual production costs.
o Provides management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
o Develops cost data for use in controlling expenditures, and compiles cost information to be used in operating budget preparation.
o Assesses audits of costs and prepares accuracy reports.
o Makes estimates of new and proposed product or service costs, and recommends cost efficiencies in new endeavors.
Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance and a minimum of three years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee in compliance with International Traffic in Arms Regulations.
• Demonstrated experience using MS Outlook and MS Office. Advanced Excel skills required including the ability to create pivot tables, power pivot, formulas, and manage large spreadsheets.
• Demonstrated experience reading, analyzing, and interpreting financial reports and legal documents.
• Proven organizational and time management skills.
• Superior attention to detail and ability to drive process and activity for internal customers.
• Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts and mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to appropriately respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers and regulatory agencies.
• Ability to effectively prepare and present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
• Demonstrated experience with Internet software, MS Suite, Database software, and Accounting software.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to travel as required.
• Ability to work overtime as required.
In accordance with the Federal Government Executive Order 14042, being fully vaccinated for Covid-19 is a contingency for employment with Greenpoint Technologies. We will consider a request for medical exemption or religious exemption as the law requires. For more information please contact Human Resources at [email protected] and [email protected]
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Cabin is a world leader in fully integrated Cabin Interiors, Catering Systems and Cargo Equipment.