Safran Aircraft Engine Services Brussels is a subsidiary of Safran Aircraft Engines, based at Brussels Airport (Zaventem, Belgium), specialized in the inspection, maintenance and repair (MRO) of the advanced LEAP jet engines that power the latest generation of the Airbus A320NEO & Boeing B737MAX narrow body families. The company is a key player in the integrated CFM international MRO network. With more than 75 years of experience, and up to 20 international Part 145 certifications (EASA/ FAA/ CAAC/ …), Safran Aircraft Engine Services Brussels is recognized as a worldwide center of expertise in the air transport industry. More than a 100 airlines, lessors, private aircraft operators and MRO partners have entrusted their engines to our company. We employ over 200 highly skilled, passionate and enthusiastic employees.
CFM International is a 50/50 joint company between GE and Safran Aircraft Engines. For more information, visit us on the Web at www.cfmaeroengines.com or follow us on Twitter @CFM_engines.
To strengthen our Technical Department
we are looking for a Production Support Technician
to write work instructions and methods and to provide production means in order to guarantee the good progress of the work in the workshops and the good quality of the work delivered to the customer - focusing on the repair of engine parts.
• Bachelor's degree in electromechanics or aeronautics, preferably with a first experience in repair methods.
• You speak French or Dutch, with a good knowledge of the other national language and you are willing to improve your skills. You also have a good knowledge of technical English.
• You have good knowledge of electromechanics, mechanics and repair technologies.
• You have knowledge of engines and engine parts.
• You are an analytical and synthetic person and can anticipate.
• You enjoy working in a team, in a multilingual environment and you are willing to support your colleagues.
Specificity of the job
• You analyze the technical information obtained from the manufacturer via the Engineering department and integrate it into the ERP system.
• You are responsible for writing, updating and translating the technical working documents, taking into account the strict application of the aviation regulations and the instructions of the manufacturer. You ensure the implementation of the technical working documents in the workshops and ensure their correct application.
• You participate in the continuous improvement processes within the department.
• You participate and/or coordinate the improvements of the current working methods and introduce possible new technologies. You ensure the sharing of information as a result of 'retour d'expérience' (RETEX) by means of an infoshop for the mechanics in case of new or improved work instructions.
• You provide technical support to the workshops, both theoretical and practical (if necessary), and look for solutions in case of problems in order to avoid a delay of the production process. You ensure the delivery of the necessary tooling to the workshops and guarantee its correct use by drawing up adequate work instructions.
• You participate in the industrialisation (MRO and NEW) of new types of engines.
• You make repair proposals to the manufacturer in order to make the parts repairable.
• You draw up specifications for the means of repair.
Locate your future workplace
Brussels Airport 1930
Flemish Region Belgium