Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 81,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets.
The company undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices. For more information: www.safran-group.com / Follow @Safran on Twitter.
Safran Aircraft Engine Services Brussels is a subsidiary of Safran Aircraft Engines, based at Brussels Airport (Zaventem, Belgium), specialized in the inspection, maintenance and repair (MRO) of the advanced LEAP jet engines that power the latest generation of the Airbus A320NEO & Boeing B737MAX narrow body families. The company is a key player in the integrated CFM international MRO network. With more than 75 years of experience, and up to 20 international Part 145 certifications (EASA/ FAA/ CAAC/ …), Safran Aircraft Engine Services Brussels is recognized as a worldwide center of expertise in the air transport industry. More than a 100 airlines, lessors, private aircraft operators and MRO partners have entrusted their engines to our company. We employ over 200 highly skilled, passionate and enthusiastic employees.
CFM International is a 50/50 joint company between GE and Safran Aircraft Engines. For more information, visit us on the Web at www.cfmaeroengines.com or follow us on Twitter @CFM_engines.
To strengthen our team, we are currently looking for Jet Engine Mechanics:
- You have a technical secondary school diploma in mechanics, electro mechanics,…;
- You are passionate about (aircraft) engines and you are flexible and curious to learn;
- You speak French or Dutch, with some knowledge of the other national language and you are willing to improve your skills. You also have a good knowledge of technical English;
- You are willing to work in 2 shifts (from 6am to 2pm, and from 2pm to 10pm)
- You enjoy working in a team, in a multilingual environment and you are willing to support your colleagues.
Specificity of the job
As a Jet Engine Mechanic you will carry out the dismantling, assembly and testing of engines to ensure their airworthiness. After training with experienced colleague :
- You will take charge of the entry of the engine into the workshop and report any defects or damage;
- You dismantle and assemble the various modules;
- You prepare and test the engines, following the production schedule;
- You work in compliance with quality, safety and environmental requirements;
- You participate in projects to improve the test process;
- You fill in the documents on your activities for traceability purposes;
- You report possible anomalies in the work instructions and suggest improvements.
Locate your future workplace
Bâtiment 24 B/101 - Brussels Airport BP 1930 B-
Flemish Region Belgium
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, produces and sells, alone or in partnership, commercial and military aircraft engines offering world-class performance. Through CFM International*, Safran Aircraft Engines is the world's leading supplier of engines for single-aisle mainline commercial jets. The company is also fully responsible for the design, development and production of the M88 and M53 engines for the Rafale and Mirage 2000 fighters, respectively, and will be the systems integrator for the engine powering Europe's New-Generation Fighter.
*CFM International is a 50/50 joint company between Safran Aircraft Engines and GE.
- © Safran