Safran Aircraft Engine Services Brussels is a subsidiary of Safran Aircraft Engines, based at Brussels Airport (Zaventem, Belgium), specialized in the inspection, maintenance and repair (MRO) of the advanced LEAP jet engines that power the latest generation of the Airbus A320NEO & Boeing B737MAX narrow body families. The company is a key player in the integrated CFM international MRO network. With more than 75 years of experience, and up to 20 international Part 145 certifications (EASA/ FAA/ CAAC/ …), Safran Aircraft Engine Services Brussels is recognized as a worldwide center of expertise in the air transport industry. More than a 100 airlines, lessors, private aircraft operators and MRO partners have entrusted their engines to our company. We employ over 200 highly skilled, passionate and enthusiastic employees.
CFM International is a 50/50 joint company between GE and Safran Aircraft Engines. For more information, visit us on the Web at www.cfmaeroengines.com or follow us on Twitter @CFM_engines.
To strengthen our Operations Department we are looking for an INSPECTION COORDINATOR.
• You have a higher education degree in a technical field.
• You speak French or Dutch, you also have a good knowledge of technical English.
• You have a good technical knowledge of the different types of engines and knowledge of the inspection standards
• You are a team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
• You are communicative, analytical and customer oriented.
• You work in shifts, from Monday to Friday (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm).
Specificity of the job
• You participate in the pre-induction meetings of the engine.
• You are responsible for the administrative coordination of the inspection files and provide logistical support to the team of Inspectors.
• You prepare the inspection files and complete them in SAP so that the Inspectors can fully concentrate on the actual inspection work.
• You follow up the daily planning of the Inspection department and propose to the Operations Manager Inspections adjustments to the inspection planning in function of the operational needs and priorities.
Locate your future workplace
Bâtiment 24 B/101 - Brussels Airport BP 1930 B-
Flemish Region Belgium
- © Safran