- Sourcing of CVs, assist the recruitment process.
- Put the best ones in shared point HR database by category.
- HR process improvement.
- Work on some HR projects (On-boarding process/Suzhou Branch intern special allowance
- Languages: Good command of English or French (spoken and written) and Mandarin.
- Skills and experience required: Strong sense of responsibility, well organized and
efficient, good communication skill.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
- © Safran