The job context is related to the test activities for engine flame tube or power turbine parts.
The following missions for the job will be:
- To find suppliers to preform academic tests for flame tube and turbine parts described
on the working plan of TurboTech,
- To be the main interface with the test suppliers,
- To follow the tests performed to reach the objective,
- To interact with suppliers if other tests are required,
- To work in a team with high communication with colleagues and hierarchies,
- To work in a multi-cultural company,
- To know and respect the security and human behavior rules of TurboTech.
- Engineer or Master degree in academic and module tests (Mechanical tests, thermal
tests, aerodynamical tests, etc…)
- To know how to work in a team,
- Good communication with Chinese suppliers,
- Creativity and open mind mandatory,
- English language high level required, French and/or Chinese skills appreciated.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap. Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.