The job context is related to the engine flame tube or power turbine design activities.
The following missions for the job will be:
- To perform elasto plastic and elasto visco plastic mechanical computations of flame tube
or power turbine by taking into account thermal loads, dynamics loads for static or
- To perform and improve life computations on a flame tube or power turbine parts,
- To attend technical meetings and bring solutions to Safran AE and AECC-SI/HAPRI
requirements for BSS-TurboTech,
- To bring critical analyses of the results in order to improve the design of the parts and
the methodologies used,
- To write technical reports and participate to technical presentations of BSS-TurboTech,
- To support engineers in their own mechanical activities and provide training when it is
- To work in a team with high communication with colleagues and hierarchies,
- To work in a multi-cultural company,
- To know and respect the security and human behavior rules of BSS-TurboTech.
Engineer or Master degree in mechanical design of a part submitted to thermal loads,
- Knowledge of Siemens numerical tools (NX CAD, NX CAE, NX Thermal, NX Samcef)
- To know how to work in a team,
- Creativity and open mind mandatory,
- English language high level required; French and/or Chinese skills appreciated.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
- © Safran