The job context is related to the engine power turbine and flame tube configuration
management and certification/airworthiness activities.
The following missions for the job will be:
- To be responsible for Configuration management
- To be responsible for Implementation of configuration management process in
- To be responsible for configuration coordination with Mother Companies and suppliers
- To implement and to be responsible for certification/airworthiness activities
- To be responsible for the Intellectual Property of the Company linked to the
configuration: patents application, patents rights, …
- If needed, to be the focal point of the relevant Institutions or Partners regarding IP
Management, Export Control and Certification/Airworthiness
- To attend technical meetings and bring solutions to Mother Companies requirements for
- To write configuration management and certification/ airworthiness reports, when
needed, and participate to presentations of the Company
- To work in a team with high communication with colleagues and hierarchies
- To work in a multi-cultural company
Hold a master degree in engineering
- Deep knowledge of configuration management and airworthiness
- Strong analytical skills
- Creativity and open mind mandatory
- English language high level required; French skills appreciated.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap. Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.