SAFRAN are seeking a suitably experienced Human Resources Administrator with exceptional communication skills to join the team. The successful candidate will complete day to day administrative tasks in the consistent and effective application of policies, procedures, and practices of the HR function.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing accurate and prompt advice on a range of HR matters and enquiries. The HR Administrator provide timely assistance to the HR Manager & HR Director in the coordination of training, recruitment, Health Safety & Environment, employee events and overall administration of the HR function.
Additionally, the HR Administrator will be the first point of back up for reception area related tasks.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide Administration support for the end to end process of Recruitment. This includes placement of advertisements, arranging interviews and conducting pre-employment checks.
• Provide Administration support for all on boarding tasks required as a part of new employee commencing.
• Prepare and update HR & employment related documentation, position descriptions, employee handbook etc
• Maintain all training databases
• Organise and execute annual eLearning programs as pre training program
• Provide assistance in the development of the annual training plan for each year
• Keep individual training files up to date
• Support with Administration of the Enterprise Agreement Process
• Ordering of employee uniforms
• Create social media posts that can be shared on LinkedIN
• Complete annual review of HR how to guides, forms and process to ensure effective at all times
• Coach and support employees as directed by the HR Manager
• Support Work Health & Safety initiatives across the business
• Provide generalist HR administration support to the Human Resources Director
• Work on various HR projects as directed by Human Resources Director
• Act as first point of back up to Business Admin Trainee for reception area related tasks during breaks and during periods of absence such as but not limited to annual or personal leave
• Tertiary Education or Diploma Human Resources or equivalent
• Working knowledge of Work Health & Safety Systems and Procedures
• Demonstrated experience in dealing with day to day employee queries
• Demonstrated experience in dealing with performance management issues
• A good understanding of HR generalist processes and legislation
• A low level understanding of the Department of immigrations and the requirements for employers around visas
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Applications
• A proactive customer liaison focus
• Exposure to Modern Awards and Enterprise Agreements
• Ability to deal with multiple issues, pressures and deadlines concurrently
• Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
• Strong attention to detail
• Must display initiative and be proactive in seeking solutions
• Must be able to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Conflict & Grievance resolution skills
• Ability to present information and conduct training sessions with confidence
• Ability to read and interpret Industrial Awards
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Proactive, autonomous, rigorous, organised
• Strong work ethic
How to Apply
Candidates must currently have the legal right to work in Australia to be eligible to apply for this position.
Please note all final applicants for this position will be asked to complete a national police check and each application will be considered on its merits.
All applications should include a covering letter and up to date CV and be
submitted to the attention of Human Resources quoting reference number HRA0822
To submit your application on our website it is best to use Chrome, Firefox or Edge on a desktop. If you have any issues submitting your application please contact Tara on 02 9796 6600.
Locate your future workplace
115 Wackett Street 2200
Bankstown Airport Nsw
New South Wales Australia
- © Safran