SAFRAN Helicopter Engines Australia are seeking a suitably experienced Data Migration Analyst who will coordinate local activities within the Data Migration process for the SAP project. This role will be responsible for assessing and planning all requirements in terms of resources to carry out the Data Migration activities. The successful incumbent will plan, coordinate and control the work carried out for the extraction of all data from Sage 1000 or all other IT systems to SAP Bridge.
Reporting to the local Project Manager and the Data Migration Coordinator from SAFRAN Helicopter Engines Head Office, some key responsibilities of this role will be:
• Responsible for planning and managing data migration processes in line with Safran Helicopter Engines SAP solution
• Collaborate with the Data Migration Coordinator in France to identify, define, document, and communicate the data migration requirements to the local team
• Understand source data and defined detailed rules to transfer data to SAP system
• Assess quality of data and removing or cleaning data with local team through close collaboration with each business process owner
• Alert project team for any risks linked to Data Migration process
• Support data migration in testing environment
• Perform data migration audit, reconciliation and reporting
• Execute data migration in live system
Minimum qualification and experience
• Qualifications in Project Management
• Demonstrated data analytics experience and knowledge of data cleansing
• Able to demonstrate a high level of application skills and a theoretical understanding of relevant IT systems and tools (Excel, SAGE, SAP, PowerBI)
• Basic technical understanding of small gas turbine engine operation
How to Apply
Candidates must currently have the legal right to work in Australia to be eligible to apply for this position.
Please note all final applicants for this position will be asked to complete a national police check and each application will be considered on its merits.
All applications should include a covering letter and up to date CV and be submitted to the attention of Human Resources quoting reference number DMA0821.
To submit your application on our website it is best to use Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer on a desktop. If you have any issues submitting your application please contact Tara on 02 9796 6600.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap. Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector. Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 75,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.