New South Wales, AUSTRALIA
Certificate / Diploma / Advanced Diploma
More than 5 years
About the company & role
We are currently seeking a suitably experienced and qualified Executive Assistant (EA) to support company operations by maintaining office systems through day to day administrative duties.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the incumbent will work closely with the CEO and support the SAFRAN Pacific team to perform and coordinate all of the administrative activities of the office, as well as diary management for the CEO.
To find out more about SAFRAN please take the time to view our 2019 Group Highlights
Duties and Responsibilities
- • Typing of correspondence including letters, weekly & monthly reports etc as required for CEO
- • Diary management for CEO
- • General administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, binding and general clerical duties for CEO and occasionally the extended SAFRAN Pacific Team
- • Manage stationery levels and re order as required in accordance with group policy
- • Take minutes of meetings and distribute
- • All travel and accommodation arrangements for the CEO
- • Coordinate business meetings, conferences, functions and refreshments on behalf of CEO and extended SAFRAN Pacific team
- • Coordinate special events and functions for the organisation
- • Manage the SAFRAN Pacific office in terms of amenities, meeting room bookings and other tasks as required
- • Meet and greet all visitors – ascertain their needs – announce arrivals
- • Answer and redirect calls and announce as required, take messages as required
- • Open, sort and distribute mail
- • Order and stock on a fortnightly basis kitchen items such as milk, tea, coffee, sugar, biscuits and other items as required
Experience and skills
- • Certificate IV or equivalent in Business Administration
- • Excellent English language skills (written and verbal)
- • Minimum five years recent secretarial and/or Office Manager experience
- • Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- • Minute taking skills
- • French language skills would be advantageous
- • Exceptional attention to detail
- • Good interpersonal skills
- • Discretion (security of confidential information)
- • Strong work ethic
- • Flexibility (hours and interpersonal skills)
- • A professional manner and excellent customer service skills
- • Adaptability to various tasks in an organised manner
- • Proactive, autonomous, rigorous, organised
- • Decisive and self-starting attitude, with energy and motivation to be effective in a demanding environment; &
- • A commitment to being part of a team-orientated organisation, seeking continuous improvement
How to Apply
Candidates must currently have the legal right to work in Australia to be eligible to apply for this position.
Please note all final applicants for this position will be asked to complete a national police check and each application will be considered on its merits.
All applications should include a covering letter and up to date CV and be submitted to the attention of Human Resources quoting reference number EA0620.
To submit your application on our website it is best to use Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer on a desktop. If you have any issues submitting your application please contact Neepa on 02 9796 6600.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 84,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Business Administration TraineePublished on 09/18/2020Bankstown Airport Nsw, Australia Apprenticeship Administrative
Software DeveloperPublished on 09/15/2020Sydney Nsw, Australia Permanent Software
System Integration & Test EngineerPublished on 09/15/2020Sydney Nsw, Australia Permanent Software