Suzhou, Jiangsu, CHINA
Regular Full time, Full-time
College/ Technical Diploma/ Associates Degree
More than 3 years
English Fluent, Chinese Bilingual
1. Daily scheduling of the production in the workshop based on master scheduling
2. Daily WIP & production output follow up to meet MPS commitment
3. Daily delivery arrangement and coordination
4. Job order launch and close
5. ERP system transactions
6. Other assignments required by master scheduler or supervisor
1. College's degree or above
2. Good for English reading & writing, basic for listening & speaking
3. Team spirited, work in details, careful
4. MS Office (Especially Excel)
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, develops, manufactures and markets, either on its own or in collaboration with partners, engines for commercial and military aircraft, to the best levels of performance, reliability and environmental friendliness. Through CFM International (a 50:50 JV between Safran Aicraft Engines and GE), the company is also the world leader in short- and medium-haul aircraft propulsion systems.
Master SchedulerPublished on 03/25/2020Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Regular Full time General Services
Supplier Performance InternPublished on 03/25/2020Suzhou/ 苏州, China Internship / Student General Services
Coordinateur travaux bâtiments industriels H/FPublished on 03/27/2020Issoudun, France Regular Full time General Services