Supplier Performance Intern
Internship / Student, Full-time, Four Months or longer
English Fluent, Chinese Bilingual
The Supplier Performance intern will be based in Suzhou with business trips in Xian (average 25% of time). The Supplier Performance Intern
will be assigned two key responsibilities
1. Supply Chain Analyst
The Supply Chain Analysist will perform demand and supply analysis to evaluate the variance on a monthly basis. The supply chain analyst
will provide the supplier performance leader with the right and accurate data to make risk analysis and establish mitigation plan.
1) Consolidate all the updated demand data（Purchase Orders and Forecast）from ERP Systems and oversea SLS sites
2) Prepare suppliers' demand variance reports and submit to Supplier Performance Leader on a monthly basis
3) Liaise with suppliers to obtain bottleneck process production output and update demonstrated capacity chart
4) Work with Supplier Performance Leader to update Load & Capacity Analysis using updated demand data
2. Supplier Production Ramp-Up Project Manager
The Ramp-Up Project Manager will work with a supplier in XIAN and Internal team to achieve target monthly production output on several
newly qualified products.
1) Manage weekly meeting with supplier to follow-up the progress of Work In Process (WIP) and identify roadblocks
2) Establish Weekly Ramp-Up Flash Report
3) Manage weekly escalation meetings with SLS Program Management and Supply Chain team to highlight support needed
4) Review WIP on supplier's site to confirm on-site data are aligned with information communicated
5) Follow-up with SLS Quality Team and Supplier Continuous Improvement action plan
Education University student in Engineering / Production Management / Supply Chain Management
Language Chinese: native, English: working proficiency
1) Excel: ability to use complex formulas, pivot tables. VBA is a plus
2) PowerPoint. can make clear and concise presentation
3) Supply Chain Management basics (planning, capacity, forecasting…)
4) Project Management skills
5) Knowledge of Manufacturing process is a plus
1) Self-driven and leadership to push actions with supplier
2) Team Player able to effectively communicate with remote team
3) Strong rigor to process suppler data
Flexibility to travel to Xian as per business needs. Expected business trip time = 25%.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.
SNIB-STAGIAIRE MOYENS GÉNÉRAUX H/FPublished on 07/30/2020Le Creusot Cedex, France Internship / Student General Services
SAE Suzhou - Finance Intern (Financial Analyst)Published on 07/30/2020Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Internship / Student Finance and management
Alternance Support Technique et Méthodes Moyens Généraux H/FPublished on 07/30/2020Bordes Cedex, France Apprenticeship General Services