suzhou/ 苏州 , CHINA
Fixed Term contract, Full-time, 3
More than 5 years
Ensure the treatment of non-conformant products
- • Manage Suppliers to obtain relevant causal analysis (root cause & non detection cause) with 8D report
- • Ensure actions implemented and internal report
- • After Process & Product Audit follow corrective actions plan & continuous improvement plan
- • Perform Process & Product Audit to Suppliers
- • Potential Non Quality event Prevention
- • Works closely with suppliers and internal teams dedicated to New Product Industrialization in accordance with Safran requirements
- • Anticipate risks associated with changes – obtain risk analyses from suppliers, review and follow suppliers risk reduction plan
- • Provide and promote training to the suppliers
- • Experience in Supplier Quality Assurance
- • Experience in Quality Tools (8D, AMDEC, 5 Whys, Risk Analysis, …)
- • Good oral and written communication skills (French as a second language preferred)
- • Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
Specificity of the job
- • Based in Snecma Suzhou, you will be regularly required to travel to visit your Chinese suppliers (as an eg. for industrialization or audits purposes).
- • Some travels in France will be necessary for job training sessions.
- • Daily work and contacts with Snecma teams (Quality, engineering department …) in France.
Safran Aircraft Engines is a world-class engine manufacturer specializing in aeronautical and space propulsion. Within CFM International, Safran Aircraft Engines develops and produces the CFM56, both the best-selling engine of all times and the most reliable engine of its generation in the category of single-aisle aircraft. Its successor, the LEAP, was designed to equip the new-generation of single-aisle aircraft. Thanks to its cutting-edge technologies, the LEAP engine offers a significant reduction in fuel consumption and CO2 emissions in comparison with the CFM56 engines which are currently operating. The entry into service of the LEAP is scheduled for 2016 with the Airbus A320neo.
Safran Aicraft Engines also plays a key role in military propulsion. The company develops and produces the M53 and the M88 engines for the Mirage 2000 and the Rafale fighters. Safran Aircraft Engines offers its civilian and military customers a wide range of services as well as support to optimize aircraft operational availability.