Safran Landing Systems Suzhou - Production Quality Engineer in Suzhou
Manufacture / assembly and repair
Suzhou/苏州, Jiangsu, CHINA
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 3 years
English Fluent, Chinese Bilingual
- - Ensure production control methods (including self-inspection, SPC) are in place and continuously improve these methods.
- - Manage and validate the Quality delegations, including associated training.
- - Conduct product / process audit.
- - Ensure new products inspection plans are defined with KC & DVI process.
Bachelor degree with mechanical engineering
- - 3 years' above related work experience in mechanical industry
- - Familiar with components and assembly processing flow
- - Familiar with the usage of all quality improvement tools as well we lean sigma awareness
- - acquired knowledge of GD&T
Skilled at Microsoft office software
* Knowledge of regulations and standards
* Product / technical investigation competency
* Quality tools and methodologies
* Audit competency
* Business processes competency
* Ability to communicate with external customer / other parties
* Ability to convince, communicate, influent company processes and organizations
* Rigor / Attention to details / tenacity
* Training / change management skills
* Global thinking & compliance
* Analytical skills
* Team work
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 81,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. The company works with 30 civil and military aircraft manufacturers and supports 27,800 aircraft that make 73,000 landings a day.
Safran Aircraft Engines Suzhou - Assembly Product Engineer in SuzhouPublished on 01/06/2021Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Safran Aircraft Engines Suzhou - Workshop planner in SuzhouPublished on 01/06/2021Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Safran Landing System Suzhou - NDT Inspector in SuzhouPublished on 12/17/2020Suzhou/ 苏州, China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair