Safran Landing System Suzhou - NDT Inspector in Suzhou
Manufacture / assembly and repair
Suzhou/苏州, Jiangsu, CHINA
Regular Full time, Full-time
College/ Technical Diploma/ Associates Degree
More than 3 years
Major Job Responsibilities, KPI, Challenge for the coming 6-12 months：
1. To carry out NDT processes according to drawings, technique sheet, inspection plan, internal procedures and specifications.
2. To control product quality and to take containment and appropriate corrective actions.
3. To complete appropriate Quality Assurance documentation.
4. To continuously improve and optimize the work processes methods and tools.
5. To participate in the planning, decision-making, organizing and controlling of his team's activities, within the scope of the team's responsibilities.
Job Qualifications Experience/Education requirement
Vocational or College degree on Mechanical major
- • Minimum 1 year working experience in quality control.
- • Previous experience in NDT Process such as MPI, FPI, AEI, and TEI is advantageous. 在无损检测过程如磁粉检测渗透检测酸腐蚀检测有相关经验
Must be able to read and understand simple English。能阅读和理解简单英语
Simple & basic operation
- • Knowledge of NDT principles
- • Familiar with the processes and related acceptance criteria
- • Able to interpret blue print and specification.
- • Using NDT equipment (set-up, installation, tooling)
- • Inspection skills (using the measuring tools and equipment to control the product quality)
- • Knowledge of Quality Assurance documents (Inspection Plans, Non-Conformance Reports, etc).
- • Problem Solving
- • Teamwork
- • Communication Skills
- • Interpersonal Skills
- • Results-oriented
- • Certification if available shall be to NAS 410 or equivalent. 有NAS410证书优先
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 81,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. The company works with 30 civil and military aircraft manufacturers and supports 27,800 aircraft that make 73,000 landings a day.
Safran Aircraft Engines Suzhou - Assembly Product Engineer in SuzhouPublished on 01/06/2021Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Safran Aircraft Engines Suzhou - Workshop planner in SuzhouPublished on 01/06/2021Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Safran Landing Systems Suzhou - Production Quality Engineer in SuzhouPublished on 12/17/2020Suzhou/ 苏州, China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair