Safran Aircraft Engines Suzhou - Process Qualification Engineer in Suzhou
Manufacture / assembly and repair
Suzhou/苏州, Jiangsu, CHINA
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 3 years
Chinese Bilingual, English Fluent
1. Lead initial NADCAP accreditation audit planning, preparation, real audit realization and non-conforming closure, and sustain the obtained Nadcap certification.
2. Qualify special process internally, and submit DQ file to customer special process qualification department to get customer qualification certificate AQPS when necessary.
3. Lead the annual special process audit and monitor the closure of NCR.
4. Act as backup of some process engineer.
5. Support process engineer to improve the process control and management to fulfill the customer and Nadcap requirement.
1. Sign Form 2 in DVI procedure and provide process qualification certificate.
2. Participate in new machine acceptance to have the qualification as planning.
Product engineer shall launch a request via Process qualification workflowGen as required.
1. Integrate Nadcap and special process audit in global quality audit plan.
2. Get QA-D authorization and qualify operators or engineers.
3. Get internal and external auditor qualification and perform internal and external audit according to quality audit plan.
4. Create or update S20 process documents to have a good system to improve the process qualification management.
5. Support OSAC, AS9100 and other external audit, and work on related corrective and preventive action.
1. Perform on-site audit to check the compliance of process control requirement (for example: process control test, tool calibration status, consumable label, etc.).
2. Monitor machine calibration status done by maintenance team.
3. Support process engineer to have process failure / deviation investigation.
1. Create machine calibration instruction with support of maintenance engineer.
2. Approve machine qualification report submitted by maintenance
3. Update monthly machine calibration KPI and work on machine qualification improvement.
4. Monitor machine calibration done by maintenance team.
5. Confirm the qualification requirement after maintenance did modification or repair of machine.
Maintenance shall inform process qualification engineer the detailed information when they made modification or repair of machine that could impact the process qualification status.
6. Support maintenance to solve the issue related to machine calibration.
1. Work with PPC, warehouse and purchase department to make the related document and work flow fulfill the requirement of process qualification and Nadcap audit.
2. Lead or participate some CI project.
France Headquarter (Qualification department)
1. Have regular or specific exchange meeting with Headquarter process qualification department for audit plan, qualification plan and support.
2. Have regular or specific exchange meeting with Headquarter Nadcap manager for Nadcap audit plan, audit status and support.
1. Audit and qualify supplier for special process when necessary
2. Provide support or share best practice with SAE suppliers.
Qualification Requirements (Skills /Experience/ Education/Behavior)
1. Work related requirements
Education: Bachelor or above degree, and major in engineering or quality related field.
Working Experience: Junior process engineer:
Below 3 years' experience in related engineering field.
3 to 10 years' experience in related engineering field.
Senior process engineer:
Above 10 years' experience in related engineering field.
Knowledge/Skills: 1. Familiar with AS9100 procedure and NADCAP checklist
2. Good at audit skill and root cause analysis skill
3. Has basic knowledge of metrology
4. Familiar with different kinds of quality tools, 8D, 5why, RPO, fishbone etc.
5. Familiar with related international standard, for example AMS2750, ISO24394, ISO10360 etc.
6. Familiar with all DMP, DMC etc. customer process specifications.
7. Basic knowledge of material and all special process.
8. Basic knowledge to read the drawing.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, produces and sells, alone or in partnership, commercial and military aircraft engines offering world-class performance. Through CFM International*, Safran Aircraft Engines is the world's leading supplier of engines for single-aisle mainline commercial jets. The company is also fully responsible for the design, development and production of the M88 and M53 engines for the Rafale and Mirage 2000 fighters, respectively, and will be the systems integrator for the engine powering Europe's New-Generation Fighter.
*CFM International is a 50/50 joint company between Safran Aircraft Engines and GE.
Safran Aircraft Engines Suzhou - Audit Engineer in SuzhouPublished on 04/15/2021Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Safran Aircraft Engines Suzhou - Special Process Engineer in SuzhouPublished on 03/23/2021Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Safran Aircraft Engines Suzhou - Process Engineer Heat treatment in SuzhouPublished on 03/08/2021Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair