Safran Aircraft Engines Suzhou - Process Engineer Heat treatment in Suzhou
Manufacture / assembly and repair
Suzhou/苏州, Jiangsu, CHINA
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 3 years
Chinese Bilingual, English Fluent
1. Setup manufacturing process according to customer requirement, including define operation / inspection method, programming, build consumable and tool list; assess test risk, implement process test, verify the test result, and make test report accordantly.
2. Create and distribute process related documents, including process management specification, manufacturing instruction (MI), operation training material, etc.
3. Manage the manufacturing instruction and program, including record any change to keep the traceability, archive the current and historical versions, and make sure the access is available for related user.
4. Perform new tools acceptance and validation test with support of tooling engineer and operator.
5. Monitor process capability and variation with SPC; lead and identify the process failure risk with PFMEA, and regularly update the PFMEA form.
6. Lead related project defined by manager or organization.
1. Guarantee the compliance of process toward to customer specification and applicable international standard, support OSAC, AS9100, Nadcap and other external and internal audit, and work on corrective and preventive action of NCR detected during the audit.
2. Participate the audit to supplier according to arrangement of quality department.
3. Support quality department on NQE event treatment, including take containment action with other department, define and take related corrective and preventive action.
1. "Perform on-site audit for process compliance, check the consistence of method, program, tool and consumable been used in mass production. Declare non-conformance and any abnormal or risk which might cause process failure, part NC, quality escape, HSE issue, cost increase or production interruption.
Production shall guarantee operator only use manufacturing instruction defined program, method, tool and consumable, and declare immediately when the difference or deviation be detected on workshop."
2. "Respond production request comes from QRQC, ANDON system, email or other way to solve the issue related to process in order to recover production and quality level as soon as possible, for example tool abnormal, program alarm, consumable abnormal, part NC, etc., and leading process deviation or part NC investigation, analysis and correction activity with RPO or 8D method when necessary.
Production shall maintain the original condition of abnormal or NC, and provide as much as possible accurate information, availability of operator and machine to support trouble troubleshooting and solving."
3. Train operator according to the training matrix and qualification plan, and evaluate the operator's technique skill to obtain operation qualification.
1. "Provide DVI required documents (for example MI, test and inspection report) according to DVI milestone requirement and GPVI actions.
Product department will assess the risk and impact of change for the product (for example impact to other related characters or operations).
2. Define the standard operation time and send the data to Product engineer.
Product engineer update the standard operation time in system."
3. Draft process requirement in machine specification, perform primary and provisional acceptance test for new machine.
4. Define rework method and create rework program and instruction when necessary, approve the rework sheet with specific delegation from process manager.
CI "Lead or participate continuous improvement activity / project for process robustness improvement, quality improvement or cost reduction.
The improvement request and objective can come from product or quality department."
1. "Work with maintenance team for process issue troubleshooting and solving, support maintenance team for machine breakdown recover.
Maintenance team shall provide essential information (for example machine alarm record, machine geomatric data, machine parameter data, maintenance record, etc.) of machine to support process team on process deviation or part NC troubleshooting and solving."
2. Create item number and safety stock for consumable machine tool (for example machine's probe, chuck, sparying nozzle, etc.)
Qualification Requirements (Skills /Experience/ Education/Behavior)
1. Work related requirements
Education: Bachelor or above degree, and major in engineering related field.
Working Experience: Junior process engineer:
Below 3 years' experience in related engineering field.
3 to 10 years' experience in related engineering field.
Senior process engineer:
Above 10 years' experience in related engineering field.
Knowledge/Skills: Inspection process:
1. Familiar with operation of each kinds of measuring equipment including CMM, projector, roughness measuring machine etc
2. Strong ability to read and understand drawings, master GD&T
3. Familiar with statistical methods on MSA, SPC.
4. Familiar with measurement error analysis
5. Skilled on Office Software (Excel, Word, PPT)
1. Strong ability to read and understand drawings
2. Familiar with SIMENS 840D system operation and programming
3. Good at milling and turning technical knowledge
4. Familiar with cutting tools knowledge.
5. Skilled on Catia / Topsolid programming and Ncsimul application
6. Logical thinking and skilled on problem solving tool such as RPO, 8D, 5Why.
7. Familiar with PFEMA and SPC application
8. Skilled on Office Software (Excel, Word, PPT).
1. Professional knowledge which is related to metal material, heat treatment and surface treatment process
2. Familiar with special process knowledge and process management
3. Has knowledge of ABB robot, Fanuc robot and Staubli robot programing if applicable.
4. Has knowledge of SIMENS 840D system if applicable
5. Logical thinking and skilled on problem solving tool such as RPO, 8D, 5Why.
6. Familiar with PFEMA and SPC application
7. Familiar with NADCAP and AS9100 system and requirement
8. Basic knowledge of mechanical drawing and design
9. Skilled on Office Software (Excel, Word, PPT).
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, produces and sells, alone or in partnership, commercial and military aircraft engines offering world-class performance. Through CFM International*, Safran Aircraft Engines is the world's leading supplier of engines for single-aisle mainline commercial jets. The company is also fully responsible for the design, development and production of the M88 and M53 engines for the Rafale and Mirage 2000 fighters, respectively, and will be the systems integrator for the engine powering Europe's New-Generation Fighter.
*CFM International is a 50/50 joint company between Safran Aircraft Engines and GE.
Maintenance Technician - Safran Aircraft Engines SuzhouPublished on 05/10/2021Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Safran Aircraft Engines Suzhou - QA Engineer in SuzhouPublished on 04/29/2021Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Safran Aircraft Engines Suzhou - Audit Engineer in SuzhouPublished on 04/15/2021Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair