Safran Aircraft Engines Suzhou - Audit Engineer in Suzhou
Manufacture / assembly and repair
Suzhou/苏州, Jiangsu, CHINA
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 3 years
Chinese Bilingual, English Fluent
Reporting Manager: Audit Supervisor
- • Perform and coordinate internal audits (QMS process audits, process & product audits, SP (special process) qualification audits, MOC (management of change) -HSE, improvement audit, etc.);
- • Participate & coordinate some specific external audits (AS9100 audit, part 21 G, SAE Head quarter APP (process & product audit) /PR (Part review) /Form 6 (Control plan) review, traceability test etc.);
- • Follow up the realization of top management on-site audits;
- • Follow up the action plans which defined during internal & external audits;
- • Monitor the internal & external CAR/PAR, periodically review with each responsible and each process guarantor to ensure close them on time.
- • Other tasks assigned
- • Bachelor degree or above, prefer majoring in mechanical engineering
- • Minimum 2 years working experiences in a mechanical background, preferable in quality
- • Knowledge of quality system requirements, preferable in aviation/automobile industry
- • Qualified internal auditor, preferable in AS9100 or TS16949
- • Good team work and coordination ability with cross function
- • Competency of problem solving, especially in the analytical and acting ability
- • Good English speaking and writing , office software skills
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, produces and sells, alone or in partnership, commercial and military aircraft engines offering world-class performance. Through CFM International*, Safran Aircraft Engines is the world's leading supplier of engines for single-aisle mainline commercial jets. The company is also fully responsible for the design, development and production of the M88 and M53 engines for the Rafale and Mirage 2000 fighters, respectively, and will be the systems integrator for the engine powering Europe's New-Generation Fighter.
*CFM International is a 50/50 joint company between Safran Aircraft Engines and GE.
Maintenance Technician - Safran Aircraft Engines SuzhouPublished on 05/10/2021Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Safran Aircraft Engines Suzhou - QA Engineer in SuzhouPublished on 04/29/2021Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Safran Aircraft Engines Suzhou - Special Process Engineer in SuzhouPublished on 03/23/2021Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair