Assembly Product Engineer
suzhou/ 苏州 , Jiangsu, CHINA
Regular Full time, Full-time
1. Process routing,BOM creation and update
2. Pilot industrialization
3. Pilot Investment specification creation; Investment planning following
4. Pilot for solving production problem, sponsor of 5Why, 8D
5. Lead process improvement, work shop layout related LEAN and HSE Spirit
6. Product KPI industrialization
1. Bachelor degree on mechanics or industrial engineering
2. Good analysis and problem-solving skills with high degree of responsibilities sense
3. Good study ability, rigorous, be good at analyzing and solving problems, ability to synthesize, be good at standardizing and transferring the knowledge, good skills in project management, teamwork spirit and communication.
4. Good communication skill in English
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, develops, manufactures and markets, either on its own or in collaboration with partners, engines for commercial and military aircraft, to the best levels of performance, reliability and environmental friendliness. Through CFM International (a 50:50 JV between Safran Aicraft Engines and GE), the company is also the world leader in short- and medium-haul aircraft propulsion systems.
Product EngineerPublished on 01/08/2020Suzhou/ 苏州 , China Regular Full time Industrial Engineering
Responsable de pôle industrialisation externe H/FPublished on 02/22/2020Colombes Cedex, France Regular Full time Industrial Engineering
Ingénieur méthodes production H/FPublished on 02/22/2020Auxerre, France Regular Full time Industrial Engineering