Supplier Performance Analyst H/F
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Costa mesa, California, UNITED STATES
VIE, Full-time, 18 mois
The SPA reports within the Safran aircraft Engine Purchasing direction. He/She will directly report to the Supplier Performance Manager (SPM) service manager.
His/her portfolio of activities will change based on the current crisis and he/she will be operationally managed by the SPMs responsible for the suppliers in crisis.
- •Crisis support – collect and analyze data to support resolution of crisis and follow action items
- - Follow KPI's (WIP, thruput, input rate, subtier performance), recovery plan management (LOB)
- - Root Cause and Corrective Action
- - Communication with stakeholders (Safran / Supplier)
- •Strategic Project Support (Cost Reduction, Carbon Footprint, Continuous Improvement)
- - Gather data for project scoped by SPM
- - Collect best practices for similar initiatives or projects from the past
- - Drive timeline, major milestones, and follow up actions / lessons learned
- - Support on “quick win” implementation
- •Improvement of Tools
- - Use experience from above activities and best practices to update or create dashboards / support tools
- - Standardization of individual tools / best work practices across SPM's
- •Tracking of Key Risks
- - Follow up on previously identified macro risks (BCP timelines, Validation Risk, etc.,)
- - Simplification / streamlining of tracking methods (Compile multiple databases and dashboards)
- - Minimum: Bachelors of Science from an accredited institution in Supply Chain or Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, or Equivalent Discipline)
- - Preferred: MS in Supply Chain or Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, or Equivalent Discipline)
- - Minimum: more than 3 months in an industrial manufacturing environment (forging, casting, machining …)
- - Preferred: 3 years' experience in an industrial manufacturing environment (forging, casting, machining …)
- - “Hand's on” approach and detail oriented
- - Resilient to stress and conflictual situations
- - Problem solver and solution oriented
- - Good communication and leadership skills
- - Work well in team
- - Proficiency in English
Specificity of the job
Travel up to 80% of the time with visits to suppliers based on the North American East Coast (including eastern Canada and Mexico).
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, produces and sells, alone or in partnership, commercial and military aircraft engines offering world-class performance. Through CFM International*, Safran Aircraft Engines is the world's leading supplier of engines for single-aisle mainline commercial jets. The company is also fully responsible for the design, development and production of the M88 and M53 engines for the Rafale and Mirage 2000 fighters, respectively, and will be the systems integrator for the engine powering Europe's New-Generation Fighter.
*CFM International is a 50/50 joint company between Safran Aircraft Engines and GE.
Senior BuyerPublished on 06/23/2021Brea, United States Regular Full time Purchasing
Supervisor, Supply Chain AnalyticsPublished on 06/21/2021Garden Grove, United States Regular Full time Purchasing
Buyer 2 - Aftermarket & ServicePublished on 06/12/2021Garden Grove, United States Regular Full time Purchasing