Customer services and support
Program / Customer Relations
Program / Customer Relations
Hong kong, CHINA
Fixed Term contract, Full-time, May 2020 to May 2022
More than 5 years
Reporting to the Customer Service Director of MRO, this position is split between MRO & Customer Support Center with the objective of developing long-term relationships with the assigned customers as well as connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. The position will also liaise with customers, internal cross-functional teams and business units to ensure the needs of customers are fulfilled by providing technical, logistic support and product quality.
- • Appointed focal contact for Airlines and will attend to their needs in terms of technical and logistic support and product quality.
- • Manage the programs post contractual agreements.
- • Monitor customer satisfaction through Net Promoter System (NPS), Customer Dashboards and Rolling Action Item Lists (RAIL).
- • Liaise with Customers frequently to monitor core gear returns, LG schedule planning, quote or payment issues.
- • Dedicated contact for the Airlines together with the Customer Support Spares Executive and the appropriate MRO Sales Executive. These three contacts will liaise closely to ensure that customers receive coherent and coordinated support.
- • Contribute to improving the quality of products and performance in various fields, such as product support, repair, retrofit, distribution, documentation and sales.
- • To solve the technical problems faced by Customers and prevent any operational impact due to our products.
- • To contribute to the improvement of our products
- • To solve the documentation, logistics, repair, purchasing, retrofit issues faced by the Customer.
- • To provide a regular feedback to SafranLS SGS and to be pro-active with regards to customers' needs in terms of support and sales.
- • To develop our Image, improve the knowledge that the Airlines receive from OEM and underline our efforts to satisfy them.
- • To gain knowledge of Competitor activity and other pertinent information through intelligence gathering and dissemination of information to OEM.
- • Monitor performance levels by reporting to OEM and show the Airline improvement and actions put in place.
- • Report issues and make recommendations.
- • To be the focal point for organizing incident support and providing relevant information to OEM.
- • Work closely with internal stakeholders for product support.
- • Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines.
- • 5 – 10 Years of experience in fronting Customer Service Department and/or related Aerospace environment.
- • Strong business acumen and excellent communicator to be the focal point representing the Company.
Specificity of the job
- • Ability to travel within short notice.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.
Ingénieur prévisionniste H/F H/FPublished on 03/05/2019France Fixed Term contract Customer services and support
Engineering Part M & CFM Services - Local Contract H/FPublished on 10/23/2017Melun Cedex, United Kingdom Fixed Term contract Customer services and support
Gestionnaire Administration des Ventes MRO H/FPublished on 02/25/2020Moissy-cramayel, France Regular Full time Customer services and support