Flow Leader (Special Treatment Centre)
Manufacture / assembly and repair
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 5 years
This position reports to the Flow/Distribution Manager. His/her objective is to deliver per plan with maximum utilization of resources and in line with Lean principles, HSE policies and Ergonomic requirements while ensuring ‘hands-on' approach. He/she should demonstrated high levels of ‘change energy' to continually motivate his team towards change implementation.
- • Proper management of employee performance, productivity and resources for on-time delivery of plan with quality build-in.
- • Train new staff and assess their competency level.
- • Responsible for meeting Key Performance Indicators (KPI) as set by the Managers in accordance with Policy Deployment objectives.
- • Upfront eliminating rejects and quality escapes through effective application of Lean-Sigma tools.
- • Participate in System Corrective Action Request (SCAR) and Eight Disciplines (8D) problem solving to identify root cause & implement preventive action in quality escapes.
- • Adhere to and deliver on the planned activities of the Value Stream.
- • Take lead in continuous improvement activities by utilizing Lean-Sigma tools (5S, Kaizen events, eliminating 7 wastes, etc.) and adhering to HSE policies & Ergonomics requirements.
- • Champion compliance to the Airworthiness regulations by following work procedures.
- • Effective control of WIP, piece-parts and SPT reduction.
- • Effective management of the resources pool including absence, overtime, holidays, etc.
- • To participate actively in contributing to HSE development and improvement.
- • Working knowledge of Lean principles and how to deploy them effectively within the Value Stream.
- • Good communication & negotiation skills throughout all levels of the Value Stream.
- • Positive attitude with ability to adopt ‘hands-on' approach when required.
- • Resourceful with flexible approach to deal with barriers in daily work.
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.
Product EngineerPublished on 01/30/2020Singapore, Singapore Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Assembly TechnicianPublished on 09/05/2019Singapore, Singapore Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Electrical Assembly TechnicianPublished on 04/02/2020Irving, United States Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair