Shop Visit Coordinator Manager (Based in Indonesia)
Customer services and support
Program / Customer Relations
Program / Customer Relations
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 3 years
Within the Customer Support & Services Department, you support the management of the shop visits where CFM activities are performed for one of our customer in the region. Another shop with could become another area of the opportunity.
The Shop Visit Coordinator Manager is in charge of managing the Shop Visit using the agreed specifications shared during the gate 00. He follows and challenges the industrial gating process (G0 : induction, G1A : end of dissassy, G1B : end of inspection, G2 : end of parts repair, G3 : delivery) and reports on a weekly basis to the customer team.
At G1A & G1B, the cost estimate of the SV shall be updated and shared within the customer team to understand the change and evaluate their impact on the contract profitability.
Organize a weekly production review with the regional manager and the Customer Program Manager to identify any critical item on TAT and induction sequence.
Organize a weekly Shop Visit cost review to analyse the SVs with main MRO cost changes.
You will ensure the following:
- - Team's performances can achieve the operational and economic objectives. Negotiate with the customer in order to defend the interests of the company. Communicate internally about the risks and opportunities regarding your customers
- - Be the link between CFM organization (SAE and GE) and the shops. Coordinate and smooth the logistical processes between the repair station for the parts and the LRU.
- - Provide guidance to meet TAT target while keeping cost and profitability under control.
- - Provide assistance to the shop for any technical difficulty if necessary by coordinating with the skilled CFM engineers.
- - Share some CFM best practices with the shops.
- - Share and report the difficulties and progress with the CFM Customer Program Managers.
- - Listen to the economic opportunities in the region (Sales, lease, repairs etc…)
Customer oriented, tenacity, flexibility, good negotiation skills. Strong experience in managing Shop Visits. The candidate must have a strong ability to lead a cross-functional team and to understand the problems of our customers.
She/He must know how to interact and communicate with the clients and propose / implement solutions in the interest of the customers as well as the company.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Administrateur de Contrats de Services H/FPublished on 01/18/2020Melun Cedex, France Regular Full time Customer services and support
Ingénieur support technique client H/FPublished on 01/18/2020France Regular Full time Customer services and support
Chef de projet Support Technique Numérique H/FPublished on 01/18/2020France Regular Full time Customer services and support