Training and HR Coordinator
Employees / Staff
Employees / Staff
Segensworth north fareham hampshire, England, UK
Regular Full time, Full-time
Working within an engineering/manufacturing organisation you will be focal point of contact for site training and development activities, alongside some generalist HR tasks.
- • Advise employees and managers on appropriate training solutions for personal development and business requirements.
- • Liaise with external training providers and build strong working relationships to ensure the training is suitable and of the highest standard.
- • Coordinate and record all mandatory training, ensuring SHEUK remains compliant with regulations.
- • Coordinate the training booking process from initial employee request through to the delivery of the course, ensuring all training is recorded and evaluated by employees.
- • Host all training that takes place on site; meet trainer at reception, assist with setting the room up, take the trainer for lunch and be their point of contact for the day.
- • Manage the annual Personal Development Review and Mid-Year Review process, offering guidance on objective setting and holding training sessions to ensure new employees are proficient is using Success Factors (Twist).
- • Create a training plan using Safran's performance development system to ensure employee requirements are met where possible and in line with the budget.
- • Administer People Reviews with managers to discuss learning and development opportunities and succession planning for their departments.
- • Liaise with other Safran training functions in the UK and France to work cross functionally.
- • Support KPI reporting by ensuring information in the training budget tracker is accurate and up to date.
- • Have an overview and awareness of Operational HR issues and tasks to support in times of absence and unexpected HR operational demands.
- • Provide guidance and assistance to the HR Apprentice, as required.
- • Some occasional travel within the UK and France may be required
- • Knowledge
o CIPD qualified to at least level 3 or L&D Level 5
o IT literate (Microsoft Office) – Excel in particular
o HRIS knowledge & experience
o Knowledge of personal development review process – Success Factors advantageous
- • Skills
o Confident to advise managers and employees on learning and development opportunities
o Have experience in delivering inductions and small training sessions on HR systems
o Project Management experience
- • Personal Attributes
o Personal Resilience
o Excellent attention to detail
o Ability to multi-task and prioritise
o Ability to communicate/challenge appropriately
o Has a collaborative/positive approach
o Customer focused
o Displays utmost discretion at all times
o Able to influence a wide range of stakeholders
o Dynamic and responsive
o Persuasive and a good listener
o Independent and well-organised
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 91,000 employees. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran pursues a continuous strategy of differentiation through innovation and undertakes extensive ongoing research and development programs.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 72,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
RESPONSABLE RESSOURCES HUMAINES SITE H/FPublished on 07/02/2020Roche La Molière, France Regular Full time Human Resources
RH de proximité H/F H/FPublished on 07/02/2020Auxerre, France Regular Full time Human Resources
Analista de Nómnas H/MPublished on 06/26/2020Querétaro , Mexico Regular Full time Human Resources