Quality & Compliance Representative
Employees / Staff
Employees / Staff
Segensworth north fareham hampshire, England, UK
Regular Full time, Full-time
The purpose of the Job
- • Development and maintenance of a robust Quality Improvement System
- • As a member of the Quality team, you will also develop a close working relationship with your respective teams
- • The position will involve substantial customer/supplier interface including some limited travel to conduct audits and visits
- • Facilitate and coach in all areas of Quality processes and improvement activities using Safran HE UK principles.
- • Contribute to Ensure Continuous Improvement skills are embedded within the organisation
- • Demonstrate corporate values and behaviours
o Ensure that products and services meet the requirements of customers, quality standards and airworthiness authorities
o Work in accordance with HSE legislation, the Company Operating Systems, policies and procedures
o Provide leadership, advice and support to all areas of responsibility by embedding QRQC to continuously improve quality performance by:
- • Coaching and supporting Safran HE UK's teams to adopt a policy of ‘stop at first defect' using the defect reporting and QRQC system to record, analyse and resolve all issues
- • Perform effective audits and aiding timely close out of actions and efficiency checks
o Management of Customer Complaints through the various reporting systems – ensure that all complaints are closed out with effective and timely actions
o Conduct audits as per schedule.
o Assist with external audits as required.
o Follow up validations will also be required in order to confirm the efficiency of actions taken
o Approvals of new processes – undertake initial assessment and also be involved in qualification audits. This would include preparation and planning to ensure all potential non-conformities are resolved prior to any external validation activity
o Provide QRQC training, coaching and support – aiding the compiling of PDCAs and ensuring robust solutions are implemented preventing recurrence of non-conformity/deviation
o Management of PDCA/CC System – ensure that all reports are closed out with effective and timely actions
o Analysis of Quality data – calculation of: quality ratios, Pareto analysis; compilation of KPIs and presenting at scheduled weekly / monthly reviews
o Provide timely and appropriate communication across all business interfaces
o Participation in continuous improvement projects/activities as appropriate / required.
o Management of Quality files/records- updating of all records to include quality issues, change of scope/approvals, audit results and corrective actions
o Planning, creation, analysis and presentation of monthly management review of Quality
- • Relevant qualifications/experience within aerospace disciplines
- • Experience of engine disassembly/inspection/assembly processes
- • Understanding of airworthiness standards and requirements
- • Excellent diagnostic/problem solving skills and ability to perform systematic analysis of written and numeric data
- • Experience in aerospace processes and procedures
- • PC literate and ability to use software tools including Ennov
- • Interpretation of technical manuals and instructions
- • Be able to communicate clearly at all levels within the Safran Group
- • Able to become an active member of the quality team within Safran Group
- • Attainment of any quality related qualifications
- • Attendance of auditing/Part 145/Human Factors and SMS training courses
- • Success – achieve results through consistently high standards
- • Innovation – be creative and find and demonstrate new and better ways to do things
- • Customer – be Safran HE UK's conscience for the customer by persistently promoting and protecting the Company's longer term Quality reputation
- • Teamwork – be another Quality champion by sharing knowledge, educating and explaining requirements
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 91,000 employees. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran pursues a continuous strategy of differentiation through innovation and undertakes extensive ongoing research and development programs.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 72,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
QUALITY ENGINEER - FAIRS (First Article Inspection Report)Published on 04/05/2020Almondsbury, Bristol, United Kingdom Regular Full time Quality
Quality EngineerPublished on 01/07/2020Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Quality
Responsable Qualité/Lean H/FPublished on 04/02/2020Blagnac, France Regular Full time Quality