Customer Support Representative
Customer services and support
Program / Customer Relations
Program / Customer Relations
Segensworth north fareham hampshire, England, UK
Regular Full time, Full-time
The main purpose of the Customer Support Representative is to efficiently and responsively co-ordinate the customer requirements and manage every single task linked to commercial activity.
- • Manage engine, module and accessory repair activity
- • Monitor Transit In and Out timescales and escalate issues as appropriate
- • Monitor indicators relevant to area of activity (service rates, invoicing, commercial phases, late payments etc.)
- • Completion of Corporate and customers KPI's on a weekly and monthly basis
- • Write up commercial quotations factoring in the Company's Commercial Policy and forward them to customers
- • Follow commercial approval process
- • Support customer complaints in accordance with SAFRAN policy
- • Visit customers
- • Manage Invoicing of assets and services
- • Chase Payments and overdues
- • Raise credit notes and commercial gestures as applicable
- • Update SAFRAN HE IT systems (OPX2 & SAP) as appropriate
- • Any other task which, from time to time, may reasonably be required to meet the needs of SAFRAN HE UK Limited and is within the remit of this post
You must have excellent attention to detail and have good English language skills both written and spoken. Being highly self-motivated you will have the ability to manage your time and differing tasks in order to meet deadlines and be happy to put in the extra hours if required to meet targets.
Being friendly, hardworking with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
IT literate (Excel, Word, Power point, outlook etc.)
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 91,000 employees. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran pursues a continuous strategy of differentiation through innovation and undertakes extensive ongoing research and development programs.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 72,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
PSE LeadPublished on 11/06/2019Pitstone Bucks , United Kingdom Regular Full time Customer services and support
Spares Supply PlannerPublished on 11/01/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Customer services and support
Ingénieur Réparation H/FPublished on 11/18/2019Gonfreville L'orcher, France Regular Full time Customer services and support