Business Administration Apprentice
Segensworth north fareham hampshire, England, UK
Fixed Term contract, Full-time, 15 months
Are you a driven, curious and motivated individual seeking a Business Administration Apprenticeship?
If so, this is your opportunity to join a busy Human Resources Department as the Business Administration Apprentice.
- • Working within an engineering/manufacturing organisation you will provide support the HR team to provide a full generalist HR service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Answer day to day queries across a variety of issues, escalating to the HR team as required ensuring accurate and timely resolution.
- • Take initiative to support the HR Team to ensure smooth operations between HR and the business.
- • Assist in maintaining training records and booking required training.
- • Host onsite training; ensuring the training room is set up, the trainer has refreshments and is hosted at lunch time.
- • Be involved in the recruitment life cycle from start to finish, from on-boarding to exit interviews.
- • Assist in the reporting of monthly KPIs.
- • Assist in arranging the annual Occupational Health Surveillances.
- • Ensure the Company intranet and notice boards are up to date with relevant communications.
- • Contribute and support projects involving organisational change/new initiative and programmes to provide appropriate support.
- • Be inquisitive and keep up to date with HR and employment law updates.
- • Actively take part in continuous improvements within the HR department.
- • English and Maths GCSE's grade A-C, or equivalent
- • Excellent verbal and written communication
- • Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- • A passion for HR and desire to grow your career in this field
- • Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft office package
- • Professional
- • Discretion
- • Personal resilience
- • Excellent attention to detail
- • Self-motivated
- • Inquisitive
- • Ability to multi-task and prioritise work load
- • Customer focused
- • Confident and out going
- • Adaptable – when necessary, be able to switch focus between a number of different tasks
- • 15 month Business Administration Level 3 with PETA Training. You will be required to attend PETA 1 day a month for 12 months and will have regular Company visits from your assessor.
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 75,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
CDD - Responsable RH et Relations Sociales (Etab. Le Creusot) H/FPublished on 04/01/2021Le Creusot Cedex, France Fixed Term contract Human Resources
Responsable RH de proximité (CDD) H/FPublished on 02/26/2021Moissy-cramayel, France Fixed Term contract Human Resources
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Corporate Recruiter)Published on 04/14/2021Huntington Beach, United States Regular Full time Human Resources