Professional, Engineer & Manager
Professional, Engineer & Manager
ca 95403 santa rosa, California, UNITED STATES
Regular Full time, Full-time
College/ Technical Diploma/ Associates Degree
More than 5 years
I. Job Summary
Develops, supports and manages all scheduling functions for multiple projects; assesses, develops and implements scheduling methodology according to company procedures. Serves as the central control, for order entry activity.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following reflects management's definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Under limited supervision:
- • Plans and establishes production schedules for a wide variety of manufacturing departments involving diversified piece parts, assemblies, or tooling to conform with master production schedules.
- • Ensures proper allocation to work center, load, capacity, and efficient utilization of equipment.
- • Monitors and tracks material inventories, production progress, and other factors that affect schedules.
- • Modifies and adapts production schedules and issues order changes to accommodate revisions, cancellations, or priorities.
- • Interfaces with all appropriate departments/staff in schedule creation, progress updates, problem analysis, and corrective action recommendations.
- • Prepares all required reports, paperwork, and correspondence.
- • Maintains knowledge of machine capacity and develops solutions for efficient utilization.
- • Identifies, documents, and implements opportunities for continuous improvement.
- • Performs other duties or Special Assignments as assigned by manager.
Typically requires an Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent, five plus years' related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace, and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Strong basic mathematical skills required.
Experience – Technical Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Commitment to excellence and high standards; strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; ability to manage priorities and workflow; versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm; acute attention to detail; proficient on current MRP system, MS Word and Excel software;
Strong interpersonal skills; ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels; good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions; creative, flexible, and innovative team player
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Electrical & Power is one of the world's leaders in aircraft electrical systems. The company is a key player in the equipment electrification of electric and hybrid propulsion sector. It has 12,400 employees across 12 different countries.
Administrative AssistantPublished on 10/30/2019Santa Rosa, United States Regular Full time Administrative
Sales Order AdministratorPublished on 01/08/2020Marysville, United States Regular Full time Administrative
Program ManagerPublished on 12/17/2019Santa Rosa, United States Regular Full time Programs