Finance and management
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Santa rosa, California, UNITED STATES
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 5 years
- • Maintains the company's cost accounting system; makes recommendations for improvement if needed.
- • Provides cost estimating for new and existing products and participates in cost reduction initiatives.
- • Prepares and analyzes specific accounting statements and reports to assist in the preparation of financial statements, and other internal and external reports as required.
- • Analyzes the change and major root causes for monthly inventory, obsolescence, PPV, closed MO variances, productivity and efficiency.
- • Analyzes monthly sales, margin and backlog reports.
- • Performs and coordinates all cycle and physical inventory counts and analyzes variances.
- • Coordinates with other departments to achieve cost planning targets.
- • Assist in developing overhead and labor standards.
- • Participates in monthly and yearly closing process including journal entry preparation.
- • Coordinates and standardizes all sites' cost accounting reports and activities
- • Develop and update regular reporting to evaluate profitability and other metrics.
- • Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- • Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions and percentages.
Experience – Technical Skills
- • Proficient in ERP, Microsoft Word, Excel software. Commitment to excellence and high standards. Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence. Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow. Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees. Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Electrical & Power is one of the world's leaders in aircraft electrical systems. The company is a key player in the equipment electrification of electric and hybrid propulsion sector. It has 12,400 employees across 12 different countries.
Senior General AccountantPublished on 02/21/2020Santa Rosa, United States Regular Full time Finance and management
Senior AccountantPublished on 02/14/2020Cypress, United States Regular Full time Finance and management
Program ControllerPublished on 02/11/2020Huntington Beach, United States Regular Full time Finance and management