Manufacture / assembly and repair
Employees / Staff
Employees / Staff
Santa maria, California, UNITED STATES
Regular Full time, Full-time
High School diploma, A Level
More than 3 years
Bonding of aircraft interior structures and parts, such as bins, galleys and lavatories and creating sub-assemblies for the completion of aircraft interior structures and parts using engineering drawings, company and customer specifications.
Summary of Duties:
- • Adheres to company specifications, work instructions, engineering prints and work orders.
- • Documents the materials used in the process to maintain traceability.
- • Clean panels in preparation for bonding.
- • Mixes and prepares primarily epoxy adhesive for bonding of fiberglass, carbon, phenolic or epoxy panels via a dado joint configuration.
- • Safely handles various regulated materials used in the process of bonding.
Education: High School Graduate
Experience: 4-5 years' experience
Computer Skills: None required
- • The ability to read and write English at a level necessary for successful job performance.
Preferred Skills (not required):
- • warehouse environment-manufacturing experience
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Cabin is a world leader in fully integrated Cabin Interiors, Catering Systems and Cargo Equipment.
Production Manager M/FPublished on 06/12/2021Santa Maria, United States Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Tooling ManagerPublished on 06/09/2021Santa Maria, United States Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Assembler M/FPublished on 06/03/2021Santa Maria, United States Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair