Manufacture / assembly and repair
Employees / Staff
Employees / Staff
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 8 years
Manage the activities of the production area in order to lead with the example that safety comes first, compliance with the quality and work procedures established internally to meet the objective of delivering quality products and with timely deliveries.
* Ensure compliance with direct and indirect internal safety regulations
* Apply the HSE standards of the Safran model
* Perform risk analysis in work areas
* Ensure compliance with the procedures and quality standards of each product
* Active participation in problem solving for quality improvement
* Compliance with production plans according to the MPS
* Improve the performance of SQDCP KPIs (QRQC)
* WIP control ensuring production flows
* Development of direct and indirect team skills
* Compliance with internal work regulations
* Active participation in SQCDP (QRQC) from other levels
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 81,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. The company works with 30 civil and military aircraft manufacturers and supports 27,800 aircraft that make 73,000 landings a day.
Becario de Producción H/MPublished on 10/29/2020Querétaro, Mexico Internship / Student Manufacture / assembly and repair
Responsable Atelier H/FPublished on 12/02/2020Grombalia, Tunisia Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Repair Technician - SlidesPublished on 11/30/2020Atlanta, United States Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair