Continuous Improvement Director
Lamphun thailand, THAILAND
Temporary, Full-time, Unlimited Contract
More than 8 years
Lamphun site (80%)
- • To support and Lead the Site CI team and ensure that the working environment reach or exceed the group standards.
- • To optimize industrialization processes of new products line.
- • To drive activities to increase efficiency (material yield, scrap reduction,
- • To stimulate Production teams for continuous improvement and drives process improvement workshops. Improve process control to manufacture defect free products.
- • To ensure the training and the qualification of other departments support; Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering, Human Resources, EH&S and Maintenance for technical with lean-sigma processes.
- • Continuously updating the Continuous Improvement road-map by driving the continuous improvement processes with lean-sigma tool.
- • Integrate safety and ergonomics principles in manufacturing processes.
- • To supervise and manage the technical training programs to ensure production employee's competencies meet the required company expectations.
- • To drive the improvement and transformation plan of the Lamphun Site:
2) Evaluate the evolution of the economic and operational performance executed in keeping with the established rules
3) Adapt and guide the projects portfolio of the progress plan to do according to the results obtained.
4) Create the overview and the associated report, prepare and do the progress reviews with the corresponding manager.
5) Guarantee the respect of the rules applied for the project management.
- • To implement the methods, tools and states of mind to drive the performance improvement:
2) Lead and drive the progress and performance improvement network of Lamphun Site.
3) Deploy and maintain the level of control in terms of methods and tools: participative innovation, Lean Sigma, One Safran, etc.
4) Drive the progress human resources management of the entity, built the human resources training plan, and have it done
- • Do continuous benchmarking
- • Need to be able to work at other sites upon specific request if the workload permits and
- • To cascade the objectives and coordinate the actions from the higher level entity Cabin Branch:
2) Consolidate BU's Hoshin Kanri Masterplans and KPI's
3) Coordinate Division Green belts and Black belt development plans
- • Bachelor's degree in Engineering/ in Aerospace, Mechanical Engineering, and Industrial engineering any related field.
- • Master Black Belt certified
- • 5+ years of experience in Continuous Improvement function in a manufacturing environment.
- • 10+ years of experience in the following areas: Continuous Improvement, Manufacturing, Supply Chain; Customer Services; Production; Quality; Engineering; Information Technology; Logistics or Planning.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 81,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran Cabin provides all elements of a seamlessly integrated cabin Interior. From the overhead bins, lavatories and galleys to crew rests and cargo containers, either as independent world class products or as a fully integrated cabin.
Apprenti.e Génie Industriel H/FPublished on 03/04/2021Molsheim, France Apprenticeship Continuous improvement
RU ControllerPublished on 03/03/2021Province De Lamphun Temporary Finance and management
Site Performance Improvement ManagerPublished on 03/02/2021Cypress, United States Regular Full time Continuous improvement