Plant Controlling Manager H/F
Finance and management
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 3 years
The Plant Controlling Manager role is to lead the SLS Suzhou controlling team (total 4 sunbonnets), oversea the controlling functions operational management and financial management, enhance and develop existing Controlling processes, tools and reports, provide analysis with focus on potential cost savings and process improvements; work as Business Partner for all internal and external stakeholders. The Essential duties and responsibilities are consist of, but not limited to the followings :
- • Monthly reporting package: Accurate and timely completion of plant month-end closing, including the publication of the monthly reports and forecasts, organize Company monthly meeting for Operational Performance Review, provide visibility into plant performance versus budget and forecast, propose actions and follow up.
- • Daily/weekly control: Purchase requisition daily approval, monitoring the status of actual OPEX and CAPEX vs. Budget, weekly review and analysis of production variance, activity level, labor efficiency and inventory status, forecast trend and alert management in advance if need.
- • Costing model and ERP Maintenance: Controlling related ERP parameters set up and maintenance, Standard cost roll-up, verify costing model for the products and ensure ERP data accuracy.
- • Budget/MTP: Lead and prepare annual Budget and Medium Term Plan including standard costs, OPEX and CAPEX planning, production variance, inventory, headcount, NRC, and Labor rate planning, etc., ensure Budget/MTP KPIs reliability and align with HQ and company goals
- • Profit improvement: Work with Company Management Team and HQ Controlling Team for Costing/financial topics including ad hoc analysis and project support for strategy decision; detecting and driven for improvements for Plant Cost Reduction, Continuous improvement Project tracking and identification, saving validation.
- • Process improvement and Internal Control: Develop controlling/financial procedure, ensure compliance with applicable Corporate Policies and procedures, and safeguard company assets. Liaison and assisting the internal and external auditors for their annual review
- • Controlling Team Development: Develop the Controlling Organization into a Business Partner for all internal and external stakeholders. Motivate, coach, career planning for subordinates
Experience : Minimum 2 years Controlling Manager experience in MNC, factory base, CIMA/CMA qualification is a plus
Computer/Software : Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP system
Technical Skill : Profound knowledge of cost management, excellent analytical and problem solving skills; controlling skills, strategic agility
Soft Skill : Management skills and Business Partnering competencies
Excellent communication skills and diplomacy in interacting with all levels of management and external parties
Hands on, pro-active and result-oriented, ability to drive change & innovation
Strong leadership and people development skills
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.
CONTRÔLEUR FINANCIER H/FPublished on 05/25/2020Colombes Cedex, France Regular Full time Finance and management
Chief Financial OfficerPublished on 05/25/2020New Brighton, United States Regular Full time Finance and management
Credit Manager Team LeaderPublished on 05/23/2020France Regular Full time Finance and management