Windows 10 Technician - Temp
Data management and IT
Pitstone, uk, England, UK
Temporary, Full-time, Till the end of 2019
Build new or migrate existing hardware to W10 in support of a worldwide project.
- • Sole contributor working closely with Workstation Focal
- • No financial responsibility
- • No direct reports
- • Medium level of technical knowledge required. We use build programmes for the initial build of the PC but there is responsibility for data back up and installation of some local applications which can require a higher level of technical capability.
- • Responsible to perform W10 deployment in Pitstone (~200 pcs between two technicians)
- • Responsible of the respect the technical procedures
- • Responsible of the end-to-end follow-up with end users for each batch: manage individually deployment with end user (appointments, interactions, follow-up, etc.)
- • Responsible of the management all the incidents post-installation (L1 - L2)
Key performance measures:
- • Adherence to Project Timelines and all deliverables on time, on quality and in full.
- • Positive feedback on customer service levels from PC/Laptop users
- • A graduate or entry-level candidate familiar with workplace tools such as OS deployment, software tele-distribution (Criston, SCCM), applications installations, AD concepts
- • Well organized, process oriented and quick learner
- • Strong written and oral communication skills,
- • Fluent English; good written and oral communication
- • Ability to work in an international / multi-cultural environment
- • Team work, service and results oriented
- • Good technical skills
- • Calm and professional manner
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Electrical & Power is one of the world's leaders in aircraft electrical systems. The company is a key player in the equipment electrification of electric and hybrid propulsion sector. It has 12,400 employees across 12 different countries.
Requirement IntegratorPublished on 09/11/2019Almondsbury, Bristol, United Kingdom Fixed Term contract Data management and IT
IT / IS Business AnalystPublished on 09/10/2019Segensworth North Fareham Hampshire, United Kingdom Regular Full time Data management and IT
Business AnalystPublished on 08/19/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Data management and IT