Manufacture / assembly and repair
Employees / Staff
Employees / Staff
Pitstone, uk, England, UK
Regular Full time, Full-time
The Sales Co-ordinator will be responsible for contributing to the delivery of world class customer service to our global OEM and Aftermarket customers. The role holder will be responsible for managing key administrative activities to deliver quotations to new customers and ensure on time delivery of parts to our key customers.
- • Deliver front line business support and quotation management between Safran Electrical & Power and its new spares customer base.
- • Be the first point of contact and manage new customer spares inquiries within set target response times
- • Deliver consistently high level customer services ranging through quotation, new account creation, order entry, obtaining customer shipping approvals to despatch of product
- • Provide a service driven customer quotation process which ensures strong links with internal functions to ensure accurate pricing and lead-times are used in all product and service proposals
- • Capture customer feedback on quotations to support the business pricing policies
- • Liaise with the customer for any required end user statements to meet export regulations
- • Manage the Department of Defence spares shipping approval process, ensuring key sales targets are achieved
- • Manage all OE customer shipping approval processes to ensure on time delivery commitments are achieved
- • Liaise with the Logistics team and manage any priority decisions on the order of daily shipments
- • Support the delivery of the sales plan through the effective management of the customer portal activity
- • Present any deviations to the shipping plan at the daily sales meeting with corrective actions
- • Use expertise to build strong relationships with customer contacts and create an open and accessible communication route for free flow of information
- • Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to build strong relationships with both internal stakeholders and external customers
- • Proven ability and experience to own and manage the fast resolution of customer issues
- • Ability to hold first level commercial discussion with new customers to confirm quotation requirements
- • Can demonstrate the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively on a daily basis
- • Ability to manage high volume of email interaction with multiple customers
- • Evidence of written English at interview stage. This will be through providing certification of a formal English or technical qualification studied in the UK or overseas in English. If this cannot be provided you will be required to complete and pass an online SHL English comprehension test as part of the interview process.
- • Responsibility:- Manage the daily interactions with our key customer portals and first interactions with all new customers
- • Customers: - Manage new customer accounts (c.15 inquiries per day), the approval process for the Department of Defence shipments (c. £250k of sales per month) and all daily OE customer portal activity
- • Financial:- Contribute to the OE and Spares sales plans through the management of new customer inquiries, order entry and shipping approvals in customer portals
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Electrical & Power is one of the world's leaders in aircraft electrical systems. The company is a key player in the equipment electrification of electric and hybrid propulsion sector. It has 12,400 employees across 12 different countries.
Manufacturer –MRO (air/oil cooled cell)Published on 09/17/2019Pitstone Bucks , United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Senior Rotary Test Equipment EngineerPublished on 09/16/2019Pitstone Bucks , United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Manufacturer – Electronics TestPublished on 09/16/2019Pitstone Bucks , United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair