Quality Engineering Apprenticeship X 1
Pitstone, uk, England, UK
Apprenticeship, Full-time, 4 Years
Working across all areas of Quality Engineering in the Pitstone manufacturing facility this will include key areas of the Quality department such as QMS (Quality Management System), Operations (Manufacturing) Quality, Project (Development) Quality and Supplier Quality.
Training will be based on a rotational schedule where the apprentice spends time in all quality modules as well as a shorter rotation in other areas such as Engineering, Facilities, Supply Chain, Test and Operations (Manufacturing).
Within each rotation you will be set specific tasks and deliverables.
You will receive Auditor training as part of this Apprenticeship.
In all areas the following principles will apply
- •Operate machinery in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- •Follow and apply health and safety processes onsite.
- •Ensure that housekeeping standards are maintained at workstation and surrounding area.
- •Work as a team member to increase team performance / productivity
Training will also cover all documentation associated with build and Quality control and include induction awareness training in support areas of, Quality, Manufacturing Engineering, Test equipment and logistics planning.
From time to time you may be required to perform other tasks, which are not included in the above description, but are within the capabilities of the individual and where necessary training will be given.
- •Ability to lift equipment/generators up to 25kg
- •PC literacy of a good standard
- •Team Player
- •Detail and quality orientated
- •A flexible approach and a willingness to learn additional skills.
5 GCSE passes (A-C grade) including Maths and English (or equivalent.
- • Evidence of written English at interview stage. This will be through providing certification of a formal English or technical qualification studied in the UK or overseas in English. If this cannot be provided you will be required to complete and pass an online SHL English comprehension test as part of the interview process.
Wage: To be agreed upon appointment
Working week: Monday - Thu 8am - 4.45pm Fri 8am - 12pm
Total hours per week: 37.00
Apprenticeship duration: 4 years
Possible start date: September 2019
Apprenticeship level: Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Once successfully completed the 4 year Apprenticeship. There may be the potential to go onto higher Engineering qualifications.
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Electrical & Power is one of the world's leaders in aircraft electrical systems. The company is a key player in the equipment electrification of electric and hybrid propulsion sector. It has 12,400 employees across 12 different countries.
Apprenti Gestionnaire de Projet H/FPublished on 08/21/2019Magny Les Hameaux, France Apprenticeship Quality
Apprenti Responsable Assurance Qualité Fournisseur H/FPublished on 08/21/2019Magny Les Hameaux, France Apprenticeship Quality
Composite Special Process Quality EngineerPublished on 08/19/2019Burnley Lancashire Bb10 2tq, United Kingdom Regular Full time Quality