Manufacturer – Electronics Test
Manufacture / assembly and repair
Employees / Staff
Employees / Staff
Pitstone, uk, England, UK
Regular Full time, Full-time
- • Test, assembly and inspection of electronics products on time and in line with quality standards.
- • Operate machinery in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- • Follow and apply health and safety processes onsite.
- • Identify constraints in production flow and any line stoppages.
- • Identify opportunities for continuous improvement to work area and processes.
- • Ensure that housekeeping standards are maintained at workstation and surrounding area.
- • Work as a team member to increase team performance / productivity and support the development of new team members.
- • Work within a range of operational areas to support changing operational requirements
The successful candidates must possess several of the following essential skills:
- • Knowledge of the functionality of Electronic components.
- • Experience with soldering terminals, lugs, through-hole and surface mount components.
- • Understanding of ESD regulations and compliance.
- • Experience wiring looms and harnesses and the techniques associated.
- • Prior testing experience within and Electronics environment.
- • Ability to diagnose fault to component level.
- • Experience inspecting Electronic assemblies.
Essential requirements include:
- • Team player willing to solve problems as part of a collective.
- • Desire to exceed expectations.
- • Physically fit and can lift electronic boxes up to 25kg.
- • Ability to read production drawings, wiring diagrams and related documentation.
- • Knowledge of IPC-A-610 solder standards.
- • Can self-inspect products using bench Electrical equipment & Mechanical equipment.
- • Awareness of Quality Management System ISO 9001 / AS9100.
- • Experience in any of the following processes is beneficial: Araldite / bonding, Varnish, Experience of testing electronic assemblies using Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) or Conformal coating.
- • Evidence of written English at interview stage. This will be through providing certification of a formal English or technical qualification studied in the UK or overseas in English. If this cannot be provided you will be required to complete and pass an online SHL English comprehension test as part of the interview process.
08:00 to 16:45 Monday to Thursday
08:00 to 12:00 Friday
* Must be able to work shifts if required.
From time to time the successful candidate may be required by the Company to perform other tasks, which are not included in the above description, but are within the capabilities of the individual and where necessary training will be given.
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Electrical & Power is one of the world's leaders in aircraft electrical systems. The company is a key player in the equipment electrification of electric and hybrid propulsion sector. It has 12,400 employees across 12 different countries.
Manufacturer –MRO (air/oil cooled cell)Published on 09/17/2019Pitstone Bucks , United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Senior Rotary Test Equipment EngineerPublished on 09/16/2019Pitstone Bucks , United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Sales Co-ordinatorPublished on 09/16/2019Pitstone Bucks , United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair