Pitstone, England, UK
Regular Full time, Full-time
The main purpose of the role is to coordinate and administer a variety of HR activities aligned to the employee lifecycle. This is a varied role with exposure to a broad range of HR topics, working to set procedures and policies in order to support the HR team in a fast-paced environment.
HR administration of employee lifecycle and provides HR support covering circa 400 employees.
Support wider HR Team.
No financial responsibility.
No direct reports.
- • Follow the HR standard working practices and procedures to administer new starters, leavers and employee changes and ensure standard work is kept up to date with any procedural or system changes.
- • Ensure that all employee changes requests are processed and the data held on employee files and across all the HR systems are accurate.
- • Complete the on-boarding process from candidate offer through to induction, ensuring the business and new starters have the necessary induction information, schedule on-boarding training (including delivering HR session) and have the correct HR systems access for success.
- • Administer the company recognition programme, including recognition scheme and long service awards.
- • Support coordination of business training activities as directed.
- • Provision of monthly reporting and analysis of HR metric data and production of KPIs.
- • Coordinate processes with outsourced absence management provider and associated actions – absence reporting/tracking, occupational health, counselling physiotherapy, and health surveillance.
- • Administration of appraisal management system.
- • Manage the team shared email mailbox and respond in a timely manner to Manager and Employee queries.
- • Raising requisitions and coordinating POs on behalf of the HR team as required.
- • Support the wider HR Team with assigned projects through the year to ensure the team and business objectives are achieved e.g. Wellbeing, Diversity & Inclusion.
- • General HR administration such as reference requests, letters and filing.
Key performance measures:
- • Reports and metrics should be submitted within deadlines in accordance with the reporting calendar.
- • Data relevant to payroll is inputted on time and passed to the payroll department for processing within the monthly timeframes.
- • All employee data held is accurate and up to date with employee changes and equal across all HR systems.
- • Standard work is followed correctly.
- • A level of work experience within HR or have completed a business/HR related qualification.
- • Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- • Confident communicator who is able to liaise and build relationships across all levels.
- • Proactive hands on approach.
- • Adaptable and flexible approach to meet requirements of fast paced, rapidly changing business context.
- • Ability to work on own initiative within scope and remit of role.
- • Strong IT skills – minimum of intermediate Excel level (pivots, vlookup, data management).
- • CIPD qualification or working towards.
- • Work experience in administration related role and/or exposure working within a HR function.
- • Evidence of written English at interview stage. This will be through providing certification of a formal English or technical qualification studied in the UK or overseas in English. If this cannot be provided you will be required to complete and pass an online SHL English comprehension test as part of the interview process.
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Electrical & Power is one of the world's leaders in aircraft electrical systems. The company is a key player in the equipment electrification and in the electric and hybrid propulsion sector. It has 15,000 employees across 13 different countries.
HR GeneralistPublished on 06/15/2021Bothell, United States Regular Full time Human Resources
Responsable Ressources Humaines de proximité en site industriel H/FPublished on 06/15/2021Molsheim, France Regular Full time Human Resources
Senior Customer Account Co-OrdinatorPublished on 06/14/2021Pitstone Bucks , United Kingdom Regular Full time General Services