2 x Manufacturer - Winding (FTC 6 Months)
Manufacture / assembly and repair
Pitstone, England, UK
Fixed Term contract, Full-time, 6 months
The successful candidate must possess skills in:
- • Winding
- • Short rotor assembly
- • Impregnation experience
- • ME winding and build
- • Knowledge of IPC solder standards
- • Gold soldering
- • Manual Brazing – Tong and Tweezer
- • Can self-inspect products using bench Electrical equipment (flash/surge/resistance) & Mechanical equipment.
- • Potential to learn finish rotor build
- • Awareness of Quality Management System ISO 9001 / AS9100 Skills and Personal Characteristics
- • Ability to diagnose and repair faults on customer products • Ability to lift equipment/generators up to 25kg
- • Ability to read Component Maintenance Manuals, Service Bulletins and related documentation techniques. • Good observational skills.
- • PC literacy & SAP awareness
- • A flexible approach and a willingness to learn additional manufacturing skills.
- • Evidence of written English at interview stage. This will be through providing certification of a formal English or technical qualification studied in the UK or overseas in English. If this cannot be provided you will be required to complete and pass an online SHL English comprehension test as part of the interview process.
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Electrical & Power is one of the world's leaders in aircraft electrical systems. The company is a key player in the equipment electrification and in the electric and hybrid propulsion sector. It has 15,000 employees across 13 different countries.
Manufacturer - Winding (Motors)Published on 04/16/2021Pitstone Bucks , United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
CDD - Technicien système électronique H/FPublished on 05/05/2021Dijon, France Fixed Term contract Manufacture / assembly and repair
Logistics SupportPublished on 04/23/2021Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair