Credit and Collections Manager
Finance and management
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Peachtree city, Georgia, UNITED STATES
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 5 years
The ideal candidate will have 5-8 years of relevant credit/collections experience. Preferred candidate must have background in corporate credit/collections, banking, or finance as well as a history of accomplishments in the field from strong negotiation skills with detailed reconciliation result. Our manager will lead and inspire team of AR administrators. to get measurable results in a highly professional environment. To be selected, the successful applicant must demonstrate an aptitude for managing and sustaining client relationships. The credit manager position is accountable for the entire credit granting process, including the consistent application of a credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers, and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers, with the goal of optimizing the mix of company sales and bad debt losses. This person will need to write a credit manual and establish a rating system for our customers
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
The Credit Manager will be responsible for all aspects of credit and accounts receivable including:
- • Credit analysis & reports
- • Leadership & ownership & full responsibility
- • Establishing credit lines & monitoring
- • Clear report to top managers on a timely manner
- • Collections & strategy planning of control
- • Skillful communication with sales team & customers
- • Deduction tracking & reconciliation
- • DSO calculation
- • Enforces credit policy and assure adherence to accepted standards.
- • Guide & educate sales team & customers
- • Continue the process of Credit & Collections toolbox creation.
- • Comply with and ensure that direct reports adhere to policies/procedures and regulations, i.e., handbook, training requirements, state and federal regulations, etc.
Knowledge and skills
- • To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- • Must have at least three years of supervising two or more people.
- • The candidate must demonstrate a good knowledge of A/R metrics, a good knowledge of credit management, and a good knowledge of general accounting.
- • The candidate must have used DnB or a similar service and must be able to use
- • Excel at an intermediate level.
- • Hyperion experience is a plus.
- • Experience in the aerospace industry is a plus.
- • The candidate needs to be a member of a credit management organization and must demonstrate the ability to use outside sources to obtain additional information on our customers.
- • Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
Specificity of the job
Less than 5%
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 81,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran Aerosystems is a world leader in evacuation slides and oxygen systems. It is also a major supplier of safety systems, as well as fluid systems for airplanes and helicopters.
Responsable Finances H/FPublished on 03/03/2021Commercy, France Regular Full time Finance and management
Contrôleur de Gestion Industriel H/FPublished on 03/03/2021Chauray, France Regular Full time Finance and management
Responsable de la protection physique et de la surveillance humaine H/FPublished on 03/02/2021Eragny, France Regular Full time Finance and management