Manufacture / assembly and repair
Ajax, Ontario, CANADA
Regular Full time, Full-time
High School diploma, A Level
More than 3 years
- • Assembling/disassembling aircraft landing gear components, shock struts, actuators and flight controls per supplied drawings and process instructions.
- • Identifying proper and improper fits, alignments and condition of components.
- • Other related duties as required including repairing and assembly of aircraft landing gear components, shock struts, actuators and flight controls
- • Must be able to read blueprints and hydraulic schemes that identify and explain the function of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic components.
- • Proven problem solving skills and experience/exposure to lean manufacturing.
- • Identifying non-conformances when assembling landing gear.
- • Graduate from Aircraft Maintenance College or Licensed AME or five years related experience in a relevant field.
- • Ability to use hand and machine tools.
- • Must be able to identify corrosion and other abnormalities found in supplied parts
- • Self-motivated
- • Able to work with little or no supervision.
- • The ability to work shifts when required.
- • Proven ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- • Strong communications skills, both written and verbal a must.
- • Basic computer skills are an asset
Minimum age of 18 years.
Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances and applicable contractual obligations.
Safran Landing Systems Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. SafranLS TOR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Accessibility and Accommodation Policy. SafranLS TOR will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS TOR in advance. If there are any accommodations required during your visit please make us aware.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for interviews will be notified.
All notifications will be via e-mail, therefore, please ensure address is included, thank-you.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. The company works with 30 civil and military aircraft manufacturers and supports 27,800 aircraft that make 73,000 landings a day.
Contrôleur US à scan en immersion H/FPublished on 04/12/2021Saint Crépin Ibouvilliers, France Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Lay Up & Press Operator - 1st Shift - SCM NPPublished on 04/12/2021Newport, United States Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Câbleur H/FPublished on 04/12/2021Les Ulis, France Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair